• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Layvin Kurzawa

Status
Not open for further replies.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Wasn’t he good for PSG when they first signed him? I remember him getting positive feedback initially.

Kola is gone then. Probably brings around 20M in terms of fee, and his wages off the books too.

Not really but good for Monaco i guess

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
So orny saying Tierney may not be fully fit or be in good shape until new season and Kola have ankle hip problems so this deal is understandable

GDeep™

League is very weak
So orny saying Tierney may not be fully fit or be in good shape until new season and Kola have ankle hip problems so this deal is understandable
Yeah if that’s true. Tierney won’t be fully fit until next season.

Basically we’re desperate so this makes sense.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Think Raul is agents ***** though. What I read today is that we were going to go for him in the summer but forced to move early due to injuries.

Where does this put us though come the summer with 3 left backs?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
My wish that we won't give him more than 3 years contacts. If we give him long term deal would be another situation of average player in long term contact will be hard to sell

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
PSG haven't been afraid to start him or bring him off the bench this season. We only have a injury prone kid & a brute not really suited to Arteta at LB.

Good chance Kurzawa is our first choice if tempting him here. Arteta reported to want him.

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
Needs must. We can trash this signing when we have any left back fit in the squad. We don't have money, and we all know why.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

PSG haven't been afraid to start him or bring him off the bench this season. We only have a injury prone kid & a brute not really suited to Arteta at LB.

Good chance Kurzawa is our first choice if tempting him here. Arteta reported to want him.

PSG fans celebrating him leaving. They are a weird lot though

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
My wish that we won't give him more than 3 years contacts. If we give him long term deal would be another situation of average player in long term contact will be hard to sell
Bouhafsi said the club were going to offer him a 5 year deal to join in the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom