• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Layvin Kurzawa

Status
Not open for further replies.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Ornstein said it was a done deal?

Advanced talks i think he said. In football news: Still everything can happen. Maybe Saka impressed Arteta or Juventus joined the race later and they convinced him more. Who knows?

He said talks were advanced and we were trying to do the deal now (rather than on a free in June). Leonardo said he hadn’t even spoken to anyone from the club about Kurzawa. I’d lean more towards our “interest” being a load of bollocks, just like it was with Bruno Guimares.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
Sad to see Ornstein‘s decline, Balague finished after that Emery interview, James Benge is our most reliable source. Even Arsenal journalism has taken a hit.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
He said talks were advanced and we were trying to do the deal now (rather than on a free in June). Leonardo said he hadn’t even spoken to anyone from the club about Kurzawa. I’d lean more towards our “interest” being a load of bollocks, just like it was with Bruno Guimares.

You don't have to talk with PSG for a free Kurzawa deal for a free transfer in summer. So it can be true that there were no talks with Leonardo.

And Ornstein said that Guimares is just media speculation.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
You don't have to talk with PSG for a free Kurzawa deal for a free transfer in summer. So it can be true that there were no talks with Leonardo.

And Ornstein said that Guimares is just media speculation.

Ornstein specifically said we were trying to get the deal done now for a low fee or as little fee as possible. Leonardo saying he hadn’t spoken to us ****s all over that information.

Also my point about Guimares was that even though reliable people in Brazil were speaking about us being seriously interested we actually weren’t. It’s just as likely that was the case with Kurzawa and inaccurate info was put out there.

Ornstein isn’t infallable. He didn’t have a clue about this Ukrainian defender we’re strongly linked to.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Sad to see Ornstein‘s decline, Balague finished after that Emery interview, James Benge is our most reliable source. Even Arsenal journalism has taken a hit.

It’s been Kike all along. Slated on here but he’s a hero.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom