• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Layvin Kurzawa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marjorie

Thread Monopolizer
Not good if that rat's being allowed to get his claws into the club and whoever's responsible needs binning.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Literally makes no sense. Tierney could be a world beater. Kolasinac is really good. Tf would we want him for?

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I’d need to know what salary he’s getting before I can comment on this. I imagine they don’t want to keep Kolasinac around on £100k+ a week when Tierney is the likely starter.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Your boyes at GFFN are already at it. Soon they'll link this to Emery, just wait for it.

I’ll never forget GFFN having a borderline meltdown after his beloved Tuchel PSG got knocked out by Utd and then we came back from three goals down against Rennes in the space of a week.

You love to see it.

billyf

Even in his good days he was an offensive minded player. He is not an answer to any defensive crisis

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The problem is he is injury prone lately and didn't really played so much in past 2 years. Giving him 5 years contract is problem

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Not good if that rat's being allowed to get his claws into the club and whoever's responsible needs binning.

That's already done. He was involved in both Martinelli and Luiz. He and Edu are close. Kia is a lifelong Arsenal fan and he's a bit on the outs with Chelsea now, so expect him to steer the new Willians and Oscars toward Arsenal now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom