• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Layvin Kurzawa

Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
He wants him to join because his other option at LB is a 18 year old LW. Doesn’t mean that he isn’t unhappy about a rubbish signing like this.
Well after the work he did in helping Fabian Delph I'm optimistic he can make this signing a success.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
What’s Emery got to do with this? If Tierney is injured and Kola has problem you take any LB.

Don’t think you can criticise anyone here.

No you don't take any LB, you still aspire to find a good player. Layvin ain't that.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

He’s looked out of shape and error prone every time he’s played for PSG this season plus he comes with a lot of baggage.

The PSG fans will be celebrating his departure.

:facepalm:

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
PSG fans celebrating him leaving. They are a weird lot though
We cant be too demanding looking at no European football next season / no left back fit + only funds for cheap deals or loans.

Think we lucked out on this deal even if not a big fan of player.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

layvin-kurzawa-psg-2pac-kurzawa-style-excentrique.jpg

UpTheGunnerz

We have Tierney and they’ll bin Kolasinac. He’s fine as a second choice behind Tierney.

if it's between him and Kolasinac, i'd take Kola all day long son
it would be a good solution and a shrewd pick up if i rated Layvin at all...but i don't
really don't want this transfer

GDeep™

League is very weak
You could argue Kurzawa is a better back up than what a lot of teams in Europe have. Who is the back up LB at Sp**s? Utd? Chelsea? Etc.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Kurzwa was brilliant for Monaco when i used watch them often. I havent really caught any matches of him at PSG.

UpTheGunnerz

You could argue Kurzawa is a better back up than what a lot of teams in Europe have. Who is the back up LB at Sp**s? Utd? Chelsea? Etc.

Zinchenko is good, i rated Ben Davies but seems to have fallen off it a bit, Alonso is better than Kurz but not that good i reckon
Brendon Williams looks a talent, Shaw > Kurz

Imho

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Its a needed short term requirement due to our LB injuries. I am happy with this signing.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Doubt he is joining us at 27 for a back up role. He could lock down starter position by the summer.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

AM only place online I'm seeing that think this is a good signing - that's got to be a bad sign.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom