• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

LC: Arsenal vs Newcastle United | 25/09/07

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

arsenal_hleb said:
psycho, i don't understand it either. everybody was raving about torres first hattrick. i understand they were good finishes, but why did they not focus as much on ade?

media biasness. irritating faggards
I don't mind Ade not being part of the media fiasco, but with Torres making breaking news- I didn't understand it, I thought I missed something.
Impressive though, in the clips I saw him getting battered and repeatedly getting caught in rash tackles, and scoring a hatrick is a perfect way to respond. He certainly has a strong mentality, as that treatment would break most foreign players.
Despite all that, I still didn't get why it is such a phenominal feat.

go49oner

Established Member
stuart said:
heh thanks alot mate! English commentary and all ....although im not sure the link is allowed *he says after accessing page*

Welcome back stuart! When did you come back?

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Just watched highlights on ATVO. Really impressed with Denilson, Traore, Bendtner looked decent, Eboue did well and I just love watching Diaby, simply because he reminds me of Vieira, in the way he runs and moves the ball.

IBL

Established Member
We looked great there from the highlights, had almost everything we wanted from a cup night and the youngsters looked as good as the first team. Actually impressed with Bendtner, looks fairly composed on the ball for a big guy and he attacks the ball well. Defensively we were good, who'd imagined that? Great block late on by Senderos. Our midfield controlled the game against Fat Sam's New Bolton.

I'm also feeling a little worried, things are going too swimmingly at the moment, something has to give and I fear it'll be our bogey team W.Ham who will be the ones to sting us.

P.s: I'd also appreciate a torrent if possible

Feanor

Established Member
psycho said:
arsenal_hleb said:
psycho, i don't understand it either. everybody was raving about torres first hattrick. i understand they were good finishes, but why did they not focus as much on ade?

media biasness. irritating faggards
I don't mind Ade not being part of the media fiasco, but with Torres making breaking news- I didn't understand it, I thought I missed something.
Impressive though, in the clips I saw him getting battered and repeatedly getting caught in rash tackles, and scoring a hatrick is a perfect way to respond. He certainly has a strong mentality, as that treatment would break most foreign players.
Despite all that, I still didn't get why it is such a phenominal feat.

The EPL just lost arguably its most high profile non-english striker in TH, a lot of people feel Torres is the next great striker import in the EPL. I believe he was the most expensive transfer this summer and people seem to be impressed, I don't really have a problem with it. Ade has been around a while and I prefer not to build up our players too much. To tell you the truth, out of all the signings this summer by our rivals, Torres and Malouda were the only ones I was scared of. Nani and Anderson, yes they cost a lot of money but they were buys for the future, Torres and Malouda were world class established players who I expected to hit the ground running. Thankfull Benitez is a numbnutt and his stupid rotation policy is making Torres less effective, I won't even talk about the Chelsea mess right now. And no I was not impressed by any of the Spuds signings although I'm willing to change my mind on Bale but we'll see.

banduan

Established Member
The fact is Arsenal's games show that we thrive on attacking teamwork with players standing out together.

With Liverpool its often a good defensive performance with someone having a blinder on the attack.

It was like us when Titi was around back in 2006. We were a'ight as a team but Titi was just standout back then and they were all hankering on about him.

Arsenal Quotes

I cannot classify the moments of happiness and of sadness, but every defeat is a scar in your heart that you never forget.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom