• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

LC: Boro vs AFC, 03/02/04 - who should play in 2nd leg?

Who should play in the second leg?

• The reserve/youth -let them finish what they started

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bring in the Big Guns

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Andrew

Go with the youth. Even if they lose, we still get something out of this competition. If we go with the big guns, not to sound too cocky, but our chance of winning the whole thing is high, especially considering how good they are in the cups. But if the youth play, if we win then great, but if we lose, it's still a good experience for them.

Andrew

Bergkamp is being rested for tomorrow, but Vieira will most likely start. Pires is involved in the squad, but will probably be on the bench. While Quincy and Bentley will be up front... we need a big game from one of them if we are to get a result in my opinion.

Soler

Established Member
Do you think Wenger would play the same sort of team in the final?

Yeah, I would assume so. Arsène usually sticks to his guns and would want to go to give the kids a go at Cardiff, expose them to a massive crowd and all.

I hope we win it. :D

juz7_pi12es

-------------Bergkamp
---------------Bentley

Edu----Gilberto---Vieira---Parlour

Clichy-------Cygan----Keown---Toure

---------------------Stack

:angel

Olofski

The Big Guns please! My Ladbrokes-account is empty and I have a bet running on Arsenal winning this cup!!!

Andrew

juz7_pi12es said:
-------------Bergkamp
---------------Bentley

Edu----Gilberto---Vieira---Parlour

Clichy-------Cygan----Keown---Toure

---------------------Stack

:angel

I don't like the idea of Stack as a striker, Bentley as a sweeper and Bergkamp as a goalkeeper. ;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom