• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

LC: Middlesbrough vs Arsenal | 03/02/04

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
Who thinks Reyes would be a great bet to destroy Boro on Tuesday night? i reckon he could do it with DB37 up front with him. Dennis looked well sluggish yesterday.

Andrew

Hope he starts and that the conditions are better. Still, I think he needs a good striker to compliment him. Bergy might be able to do that but his form's been patchy this season. Maybe about time we give Bentley a run up front playing Bergkamp's role with Reyes playing Henry's role.

quattro

got nothing to lose here. i say put bentley and jose in front. besides, i think paddy will be able to play as he missed the last match and is fresh. along with the usual subs in the past cc lineups that should be a suitable enough amount of experience to go around.

Sol man

Wiltord says that he is fit again so we could see him partner Reyes ofr play on the right of midfield

KingReyes

Established Member
I think we could see Reyes play either up front with Bentley or even on the left/right side of midfield. Wherever he plays I can't wait to see him destroy Boro!

thegame24

Established Member
if wiltord is fit

Reyes Quincy/Papadopulos

bentley Edu Vieira Wiltord

Clichy Keown Cygan Lauren

stack

what you think?

top subs

bergkamp
ljungberg
Pires

patrick42uk

Established Member
maybe we should play reyes down the left and bentley up front. it doesnt seem like bentley has the versatility to play down the left as very average performance in past carling cup games have shown. it is not his true position so it would be unfair to judge him on this. since bergkamp isnt playing and kanu isnt here, we should give him is chance in his favoured position and see how he does.

beaney

stacky

clichy cygan keown lauren

bently edu paddy romford

reyes quincy

subs: freddie, , toure ,bergy

i dont reckon wiltord will EVER play another game for ARSENAL!

Finnlander

Do you know any Internet sites which broadcasts tonights game? I'd really like to see Reyes playing, but I don't know any sites.

Gooner83

Lets help Bolton tonight and win.. that will mean they get into the Uefa cup even if they loose to us in the Final :D

They are doing so well this season, 8th in the league :shock:

orion

Well some of the choices for tonight are pretty obvious

Stack
- Keown Cygan Clichy
- Viera Edu -
Bentley Reyes

But who are going to play in the flanks, I have a feeling Toure might be playing in midfield, or if Arsène thinks Cole is up for the game, Clincy might play on the left wing. And I would not mind seeing the likes of Pires on the substitutes bench ready to come in for the final 20 minutes to destroy Boro. Good Luck To The Gunners, what ever the team will look like. :)

Stim

Stack
Toure Keown Cygan Cole
Parlour Viera Edu Clichy
Bentley Reyes

Official lineup

Top Bottom