• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

LC: WBA vs Arsenal | 16/12/03

leongsh

I hope the Bolton Wanderers v Southampton match goes towards penalties and Bolton Wanderers loses on penalties. Bolton Wanderers will be physically and mentally knackered then. :twisted:

lex

cesc called for theball every single time but it seems like the older players didnt want to give him the ball.
he is quiet fast i saw him burst a lil bit. but mainly he jogged the match wasnt much to do. well done team. man of the match for me will be. Edu

thegame24

Established Member
last time we made semi we lost to chels. we then went on to do double!

still up for the quad though, i should have put on a bet last month.

lex

stack did well but his kicking wasnt too good.
match ratin for me
stack= 7
clichy= 7
lauren= 7
keown=6
tavilrds=7
bently= 6
wiltord=6
edu=8
palour=8
kanu=8
ali=7

subs
cesc=5
thomas=6

leongsh

Based on the net commentary, Graham Stack pulled off a lot of good saves.

Can't really say who should be MOTM as I am following the match on live text update over the net.

However, it is obvious that Arsenal were definitely lucky in not losing as there were a number of penalty calls against Arsenal and a disallowed goal by WBA based on an offside decision going in Arsenal's favour.

I'm expecting to see "Lucky Arsenal" in the news reports later over the net. But what the heck, we are through to the semi-finals of the Carling League Cup :)

PolishGooner

wba_w_3.jpg

jeremiesgirl

Well just watched the game on tv, enjoyed it and pleased with the result. Got to say Arsenal didn't play that well especially in the first half and we were SO lucky with some of the challenges our players made, we got lucky tonight!

Good to see Ali fighting back when the West Brom defender decided to lay on him! :p I think it shows that Ali can defend himself and has got as much determination as anyone, it certainly spurred him onto his goal :)

Well do to Stack tonight, excellent saves and good reading of where the ball was actually heading.

Bring on the semi-final and Wenger keep faith with our youngsters, they have lead us to the semis and deserve to stay in the team. Although they will need to improve for the semis....

Latest posts+

Top Bottom