• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

LCFC Fan questions.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Hello, thanks for joining in and posting the questions. Please let us know where are the answers from here posted, so we can see the reactions from fellow fans of Leicester City.

Cheers.

JENSON_GUNNER

Hello, thanks for joining in and posting the questions. Please let us know where are the answers from here posted, so we can see the reactions from fellow fans of Leicester City.

Cheers.
I second that. Interesting to see how the Foxes react to our pessimism ;)

Aevi

Hale End FC
1) What is your score prediction and why?
2-1, not sure on a clean sheet seeing how strong your attack has been (and Gabriel's red makes me feel shaky), but am hoping to see Theo break through along with Alexis.

2) What are your thoughts on Leicester?
My favorite team after Arsenal (I support them when we don't play them lol). They play an attractive style of play, and boast an impressive comeback story from last year. I like three teams in the Prem (in order from most to least) 1) Arsenal 2) Leicester 3) Crystal Palace

3) What are your expectations for Arsenal this season? Silverware and finishing position?
I expect a top two finish, but realistically envision a 3rd place. Hoping for FA cup/Capital One Cup to make me feel like we aren't that crap.

4) What is your confidence in Wenger?
I like his philosophy, but I think he is too stubborn to take us the extra step. He doesn't seem to ever go out of his comfort zone despite everything screaming he must if we want to succeed.

5) Arsenal were linked with Mahrez in the summer. What are your thoughts and view on him?
I like him a lot, but see him as a bit overrated/over-hyped. Watched him vs I think Tottenham and he was too invisible with patches of wow. People disagree with me though so oh well.

6) What do you think Arsenals strengths and weaknesses will be on Saturday against us?
Strengths include creating chances and building play, weaknesses include defending set-pieces, injuries and finishing chances.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Hi there! Leicester fan here with some questions about the up coming game, be great if you could share your thoughts and provide your views.

3) What are your expectations for Arsenal this season? Silverware and finishing position?

5) Arsenal were linked with Mahrez in the summer. What are your thoughts and view on him?

6) What do you think Arsenals strengths and weaknesses will be on Saturday against us?

Thank you for your time! Feel free to ask any questions in return. Safe journey for anyone travelling up to the Midlands.

Cheers guys.

1.) 3-1 to Arsenal. I think we'll have too much quality and will want to bounce back.

2. Have some good pacey players, hard working. Did well to stay up last season. Decent atmosphere at the KP too.

3.) No expectations as such, I think we'll finish top 3. Will make a more informed prediction by this time next month.

4). Reasonably confident in him.

5.) Yeah really like him, will have to see him perform consistently over the course of a season though.

6.) Weakness, if Gabriel is still suspended Chambers may start and he's still raw. Strengths, it's pretty obvious, if we turn up we can tear into any defence.

Eduardo_da_Silva

Hi LCFC fan, wouldbit be a problem to maybe share Your opinion on Arsenal team, and players and especially on Wenger. It would be interesting to see what other fans think about him.

Also, i would like to know if your fanbase thinks Mahrez is good enough for us, what are his weaknesses and strenghts. And tell me why my friend Kramaric isnt getting any minutes for You? I for one know he is good enough to be starting games for You and was wondering why he is not...

FOXINPEACE

Hi Gooners, Leicester fan in peace here. (Another one lol)

Firstly can I say how refreshing it is to see fans of a top side respecting a side like Leicester and having some decent knowledge on us. Much better than Stoke and Villa fans calling us tinpot and relegation fodder. Yes Stoke! Lol

I think form goes out of the window in this game tbh. Despite our great start we do look kamikaze at the back still and with players like Sanchez and Walcott we could be embarrassed. On the flip side you will attack us and that will open up our biggest strength, the counterattack.

Both teams like to counter with pace so the score could be anything really. 4-4, 7-6, 0-5. Watch it be a bore draw now haha.

Any fans wanting a few pre match drinks head to the Counting House on the freemens common estate. Away fan friendly and usually a decent atmosphere

My match prediction is 2-2

Mahrez and Vardy for us

Sanchez and the Ox for you

LCFCfan

Hi LCFC fan, wouldbit be a problem to maybe share Your opinion on Arsenal team, and players and especially on Wenger. It would be interesting to see what other fans think about him.

Also, i would like to know if your fanbase thinks Mahrez is good enough for us, what are his weaknesses and strenghts. And tell me why my friend Kramaric isnt getting any minutes for You? I for one know he is good enough to be starting games for You and was wondering why he is not...

Hi
I think Arsenal are a great team, Premiership pedigree. I think they would of had a great chance of winning the title this year although the lack of outfield signings has made that difficult. I think Wenger is a great manager, although admittedly, he needs to dip more and make more marquee signings. Although he is fantastic at finding raw talent.

Mahrez is fantastic for us, he has only really came into the limelight this season for all other team fans, but has always stood out for us. He is great on the ball, can assist and score. However, one negative thing I have to say and I think a lot of LCFC fans will agree with is sometimes he can be ball greedy. Does not know when to pass. He does great to run and defenders and memorize them with skill, and then it just takes a pass, but he tries to much and can then lose the ball.

Kramaric, if you read our forums, this is a big debate amongst us foxes. Big money signing and never really played. I think its for the simple fact that with our current form and the pace and work ethic of Vardy is keeping him out. Shinji Okazaki is also starting reguarly. He started the season great, plays similar to Vardy, but hasnt seemed to cut it as well. But its still early days. We also have Ulloa on the bench, our top goalscorer last season.

I am sure Kram will get his time. We all want to see it because he has got good potential. But I think it's just a case of we are in good form, so dont go changing it.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Leicester 1 - Arsenal 2. While we underperformed against Zagreb, and got cheated at Chelsea, we've been in decent form away from home. I think a lot will depend on how Ranieri approaches the game.

I've been impressed with how you finished last season, and despite a change of manager, you seem to be able to keep it up. Bit surprised you chose Ranieri, but he is very experienced.

After the poor transfer summer, my expectations are somewhat lowered. I think top four and a strong challenge for a domestic cup is likely. In Europe I think it will be the same old.

I don't want him replaced. At the same time I am surprised we did not sign a defensive midfielder this summer. I can understand why he could not find a world class striker, but defensive midfielders are not that hard to come by.

Looks very lively, and I can see him going for a big fee in the future. That beind said, I am not so sure we were in for him. Wenger seems to be of the opinion that we have enough players that can play on the wing.

The technical quality of our players is always a strength for us. I think if you come out to play, we will be able to find space, and then we have some very good players. We've lost two games on the trot now, and that can work both ways. If you score first, I am concerned we might see some heads dropping. Set pieces has been an achilles heel lately, and that is good opportunity for your lot.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/topic/102693-what-the-gunners-think-of-us/

Just posted this, but have a look at our pre-match thread also :)

That link is dead.

Love the optimism on your match thread. This cracked me up :D

nzhnjl.jpg

GoonerBoy19

1. Leicester is quite interesting to watch at the moment, they do have good attack but could concede goals any-time and on the other hand Arsenal haven't found balance with-in the squad and are playing some really bad football compared to end of last season. With Le Coq a doubt we could easily concede few goals and Theo can score a few so 2-2 will be a decent prediction.
  2. I hope Leicester will keep it going and finish Top 10.
  3. Don't look like winning the league/CL, not satisfied with anything else.
  4. We are proud of Wenger for keeping us in top-4 during difficult financial situation and all his past achievements, but he should have done better in last and current season. He is living on his past and would find it difficult if the club doesn't do well this year.
  5. Mahrez is good player but still has lot to prove before he can play for a big club.
  6. It all depends on how we play, on our day we could beat likes of Chelsea and City and then go on loosing to mid table PL teams. At this point Arsenal is in pretty bad shape and is Leicester's best chance to get something out of the game. On the other hand Arsenal can easily go into an unbeaten run for next 10 games.

Top Bottom