• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

League Cup 2019/20

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

The ****'s Wenger gonna do with Trashford, a championship winger, Lingard and Mata as his attack? We had Alexis and Özil and one year we lose out on a PL to Leicester the next we drop out of top 4. Believe me United don't have anywhere near the quality for Wenger to get them performing. Our side in his final season were better than the team stinking up Old Trafford every week.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
The ****'s Wenger gonna do with Trashford, a championship winger, Lingard and Mata as his attack? We had Alexis and Özil and one year we lose out on a PL to Leicester the next we drop out of top 4. Believe me United don't have anywhere near the quality for Wenger to get them performing. Our side in his final season were better than the team stinking up Old Trafford every week.
They are also ignoring one simple fact. Wenger would rather stay out of work then go there, in any capacity.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Our boys will go up there with the shackles off. I expect Tierney and Hector to continue getting up to speed, and the others will do the rest. UNAI ARMYYYY!!!

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On

I wouldn't compare the quality of our squad in his last season and what United have right now. It's practically irrelevant. New and fresh and all that is far more relevant in this instance, the amount of pressure Wenger had with us in his latter years was incredible.

It's all hypothetical as he never would go there but he'd have them play good football at least, and beyond this season with some good signings anything could happen.

But yeah, their current squad is hilariously bad. @Rosso will have you believe otherwise though.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Liverpool first team will beat our first team.

Our team that played last night will thrash the Pool team that played tonight.
Our young players & squadies our much better than theirs.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Lol at manutd fans Wenger? the guy is Arsenal legend he'll never join any PL top 6 team he'll lose all the respect from Arsenal fans. Oh and Wenger joined Fifa too so i don't think he'll return to managing anytime soon.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

I dont know. Wenger got Djourou to a champions league semi final.

Edit
Wenger is more likely to bring some French female hotties to a bingo Bob wine party than step foot in the man Utd dug out.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Lol at manutd fans Wenger? the guy is Arsenal legend he'll never join any PL top 6 team he'll lose all the respect from Arsenal fans. Oh and Wenger joined Fifa too so i don't think he'll return to managing anytime soon.

Respect for Arsenal fans? Why would he care for those when they threw all kind of abuse towards him?

I think you mean he wouldn't do it for the love he has for our club.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Respect for Arsenal fans? Why would he care for those when they threw all kind of abuse towards him?

Only these c**ts from AFTV disrespect and abause him but most Arsenal fans love love him

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Some United fans agree :lol::

PoTMS said:
The poor man has endured enough with Arsenal. Why would we subject him to an even worse run club?

Schmeichel=God
This

Also...Wenger is not magic. One cannot polish a turd....and that is what most of our players are. Almost every one of them lacking to a disturbing level.

Manchester United players. Barely able to score from open play.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

The fans are the club.

Latest posts

Top Bottom