• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

League Cup 2019/20

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

The ****'s Wenger gonna do with Trashford, a championship winger, Lingard and Mata as his attack? We had Alexis and Özil and one year we lose out on a PL to Leicester the next we drop out of top 4. Believe me United don't have anywhere near the quality for Wenger to get them performing. Our side in his final season were better than the team stinking up Old Trafford every week.

I think I'd rather have Wenger with **** than Solskjaer with ****.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Hudson-Odoi and Reece James are back playing tonight. I really back our young talent but Chelsea are stacked.

How have they got so many players @MutableEarth ?
Great recruitment, great coaching. To think a talent like Nketiah was a leftover from their lot!

Also @MutableEarth what have you heard of Harvey Elliot? He looks v.good for a 16 year old.
The kid from Fulham? Not seen him but heard hes top quality, got a big move to Liverpool aswell.

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
**** me! United are not dire, they are just pure ****. They were really so close to go out today against the ****ing Rochdale.

Hoped to draw them and not Liverpool in the next round.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Indeed. No fans an empty stadium. No fans no kit sales. No kit sales no sponsor. No sponsor no American overlords.

Fans fill stadium. Bigger stadium more fans buy shirts. More shirt sales bigger sponsors. Bigger sponsors bigger American (or further afield) overlords.

All linear and straight forward for simple minds.

equation > F > M = > (C)

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Indeed. No fans an empty stadium. No fans no kit sales. No kit sales no sponsor. No sponsor no American overlords.

Fans fill stadium. Bigger stadium more fans buy shirts. More shirt sales bigger sponsors. Bigger sponsors bigger American (or further afield) overlords.

All linear and straight forward for simple minds.

equation > F > M = > (C)

Alright mate.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Utd look clueless? Who would’ve guessed it?

Ole only got the job because he’s a Utd history merchant.
Can’t figure out how to play attacking football but he still doesn’t park in Fergie’s spot out of respect so that’s something. Would laugh, but we have Emery.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Can’t figure out how to play attacking football but he still doesn’t park in Fergie’s spot out of respect so that’s something. Would laugh, but we have Emery.
Club management allegedly told him to start parking there as they are gatvol of the Fergie hangover now.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Talk that we might get a bye to the next round after Liverpool fielded an ineligible player against MK Dons.

Top Bottom