• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

League Cup | Arsenal vs. Doncaster Rovers | 20 Sep 2017 - 19:45

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
This is a match where no first team player should be involved.

Macy
Holding - Chambers - Plezeguelo
Wilshere - AMN - Elneny
Walcott - Jeff - Nelson
Akpom
I assume Sanchez might get around 15 minutes to build on his fitness.

Should be an interesting test for youngsters who want to show their worth and also a good chance for Wilshere to further build on his fitness, as well as Walcott to wear the armband :p

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Definitely. I want to see youngsters involved in this with some options on the bench to salvage the game should we need it.

{reed}

Poundland GDeep
Giroud
Nelson - Walcott
LWB - Wilshere - Elneny - RWB
Chambers - Mert - Holding
Ospina

I want to see something close to our EL team, 1-2 games in the League Cup won't make any difference for the kids.

tcahill

I'd like Giroud to start this one, just to keep him sharp. I doubt Akpom is ever going to make it as an Arsenal player, don't see the point in playing him.
Its also a good chance to get Holding's confidence back up.

-------------Giroud
----------Iwobi-Nelson
AMN-Elneny-Wilshere-Debuchy
----Chambers-Per-Holding
---------------Macey

Do we have anyone who can play LWB/LB besides Kola and Monreal? I'd rather play AMN next to Wilshere but I don't know any other options. Jeff perhaps?

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
If the selection is anything like the EL then we need to be using 4231 for the start. Hopefully Monreal and Bellerin are both completely rested, don't need to be playing them into the ground already.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
With Welbeck's injury, forget that Giroud will be risked here.

Plus it would be a huge non-ocassion for him to celebrate goal #100 if he would to score :p

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Ospina, Chambers, Holding, Mertesacker, Debuchy, Maitland-Niles, Wilshere, Elneny, Walcott, Nelson, Nketiah.

Expecting that be the team. Ideally Maitland-Niles plays next to Wilshere but we don't have anyone to play LWB so he'll have to play there.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
These matches are potential banana skins. Chelsea lost 2-4 at home to Bradford. :lol:

Wenger needs to keep winning to build momentum and play the Europa league team.

Need Chambers instead of Monreal at CB, and Debuchy instead of Bellerin . . . . . where the **** is he? The invisible man.

Santi's Left Foot

No Longer Sleeping in Theo's bed
Ospina, Chambers, Holding, Mertesacker, Debuchy, Maitland-Niles, Wilshere, Elneny, Walcott, Nelson, Nketiah.

Expecting that be the team. Ideally Maitland-Niles plays next to Wilshere but we don't have anyone to play LWB so he'll have to play there.

We have Bramall don't we, is he fit? I too would like to see A M-N along side Wilshere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom