• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Leandro Paredes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Unlikeke a lot people on here I don't base my opinions on a footballer based on race, hair colour, if their bald, if they are "dripping" (or whatever the youngsters call it) or if they are a fan of love Island.

Purley on their peformance on the pitch, I'm odd in that way.

Say the guy constantly crying about blonde males on one of the most questionable and suss websites about.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Say the guy constantly crying about blonde males on one of the most questionable and suss websites about.

Quite clearly on this forum there have been negative biased comments against blonde players in our team and as another poster mentioned the comments made against Eastern Europeans and Spanish player/ management has clearly been agenda filled and distasteful.

Last edited:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The juve journalists still convinced that juve in pole position because the player has agreement with them

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
The juve journalists still convinced that juve in pole position because the player has agreement with them

It depends if Arteta can sell the project to him and whether he cares whats best for his current club. Juve journos only source is Juve, if we convince the player Juve are in the bin. If not he's probably their player

I watched a docu about Rui Costa the other day. He turned down Barce for Fiorentina because it gave his club more money. In those days players had more respect for their clubs. I remember Kiko played for free for a year because Atletico were having financial difficulty.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
It depends if Arteta can sell the project to him and whether he cares whats best for his current club. Juve journos only source is Juve, if we convince the player Juve are in the bin. If not he's probably their player

I watched a docu about Rui Costa the other day. He turned down Barce for Fiorentina because it gave his club more money. In those days players had more respect for their clubs. I remember Kiko played for free for a year because Atletico were having financial difficulty.
Its more about juve keep being cheap or not because psg will send him to us so if juve can't agree deal Paredes will have no other choice

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Quite clearly on this forum there have been negative biased comments against blonde players in our team and as another poster mentioned the comments made against Eastern Europeans and Spanish player/ management has clearly been agenda filled and distasteful.

I'm amazed you can read Klux-Mania and think this but fair dos. Good luck to you.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Pretty sure the blonde thing started with people making jokes about Arteta not rating players because they weren’t blonde?

I don’t think it’s actually been used against blonde players ffs 🤣🤣

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Name sounds familiar, but dont know much about the player. Looks like he is rated by the AM faithful, and that's good enough for me.

Need to get him, or someone else over the line. Desperation stations now, sure, but once we get Elneny, TP5, Lokonga and our new mid all firing, we will be more than well stocked in that area.

Confident that Edteta will get something done, they know what's up.

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
Unlike a lot people on here I don't base my opinions on a footballer based on race, hair colour, if their bald, if they are "dripping" (or whatever the youngsters call it) or if they are a fan of love Island.

Purley on their peformance on the pitch, I'm odd in that way.

Ignore @hydrofluoric acid, he’s just virtue signalling, like the average north European these days.

TinFish

Think this is where our lack of CL football is starting to bite.

Don't think we have it in us to get in another player of absolute starting quality.

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
Why do we always go for players who seem to nailed on for Juve? This is the 3rd player in 12 months.

It's like the football transfer equivalent of self harming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom