• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Leandro Trossard: Tross The Process

TheEliteMaster100_

Turns up only when we lose
2 goals away from matching Martinelli's goal tally of last season (when he had Xhaka/Zinny/Jesus/Trossard interlinking and feeding him the ball).

Martinelli scored 0 goals in the cups whereas Trossard has scored in the Prem + UCL (2 knockout UCL goals too) this season so far.

In far less minutes.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

He’s my we should take a risk and let him go player.

Been so clutch this season but idk. **** it, add Nelli to the list as well. Either or.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
He was OK today IMO. I didn't have a problem with his overall game - but he should have scored. That nearly moment is a big blot on his season. That was a pivotal chance. Like Havertz, I much prefer him upfront (I think he's better at CM than Havertz too, we could easily have done that).

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He got to score that really these chances can change the games it could've make villa attack more and leave more space

Menard

It's hard to be too harsh on him because that ball came so quickly and he was so close to the keeper already, plus others also wasted other good opportunities, but purely vibes wise that does feel like one of those season defining misses, similar to the Nunez one for Pool earlier.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
We need him up top in that 4-4-2 making space for Havertz and turning up in dangerous positions. It's no wonder we scored most goals with that combination, didn't we?

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
No? We scored most goals with Havertz CF.

Oh. guess you're right.

I seem to remember a few games, particularly Burnley and I think West Ham where we scored 10+ goals combined - Tross started upfront and Havertz ran in behind. Remember their movement caused havoc. That change later with Havertz moving upfront.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Oh. guess you're right.

I seem to remember a few games, particularly Burnley and I think West Ham where we scored 10+ goals combined - Tross started upfront and Havertz ran in behind. Remember their movement caused havoc. That change later with Havertz moving upfront.
They interchanged positions a lot but Havertz was the nominal #9 for that period while Trossard played in midfield. They do have a good chemistry together in fairness.

Latest posts

Top Bottom