• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Leandro Trossard: Tross The Process

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Backup player who only plays to rest the 11 that’s promised to be starters I was told.

Legend14

Established Member
Like the player. Great addition.

I guess if you want to compare him to Saka and Martinelli, you’ll have to wait until he is doubled and tripled teamed.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
That's what's missing from Martinelli's game, he is explosive but doesn't have a move to create space for himself

Sure, but Martinelli is still 21 - and already has things like that in his locker, but not on a consistent and effective basis yet.

That's why I think Trossard is a great signing. Can push Martinelli for starting spot while also being a good model for him to learn from in terms of how to better utilize that left-hand side, plus is older enough not to threaten Gabi in the long run.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom