• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Leandro Trossard: Tross The Process

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Been liking what I'm seeing from him. Deserves a start over Martinelli, if only for the breather for Gabi.

Would like to see Saka given a breather as well at some point, although it is good for both of them to have a lot of minutes while they're developing as well so perhaps its a 'good problem' to have...for now.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
He definitely deserves a start. I'm actually really excited for his eventual link up with Jesus. That left side with Zinhcenko, Trossard and Jesus combining has the potential to produce some truly beautiful football.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Can Trossard also be an option in the left 8 role that Xhaka occupies? I love Granit but he was pretty much redundant vs Everton and it could have been an option to have Trossard occupy the left 8 spaces with Martinelli staying out wide.

Just a thought.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Can Trossard also be an option in the left 8 role that Xhaka occupies? I love Granit but he was pretty much redundant vs Everton and it could have been an option to have Trossard occupy the left 8 spaces with Martinelli staying out wide.

Just a thought.

Not unless we’re chasing games. Granit’s role in our defensive shape and solidity is so overlooked.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

The Simpsons Fox GIF by AniDom

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

I was thinking about the Everton game specifically for this scenario.
Yeah in that case carry on.

Trossard for Xhaka would have been a great sub in that game 👍

I do think Arteta is a bit wary now of bringing on too many attackers since Old Trafford. Probably played a part.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
A first Prem start for The Arsenal and a first Prem goal for The Arsenal this weekend, can really feel it happening...

spongebob-taste.gif

Jason Jace

Can't we play this brother through the middle and see if he can have the G. Jesus effect ?

I Know he's no Jesus or Alexis but he seem like he do what G. Jesus does...

I am all for benching martinelli and all that but I just feel what we should really try is an attack of

martinelli Trossard Saka...

Trossard-Nketia-Saka front three didn't seem to do much against city the other.

The way we play we need a striker who can do a variety of things and I think trossard can be that guy if given the chance.

When Jesus is back we can try a Trossard Jesus Saka front three.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Shocking that he didn't start again.

Wonder how many times Martinelli needs to **** his pants for fans and Arteta to figure out who is the better player here

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Should've started and not because he was especially brilliant when he came on, but because Martinelli has been especially **** since the World Cup.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
If Arteta thought about pulling Xhaka out, he should've put Bossard in that pocket as an opposite Ode.

Would open up more space for Martinelli with his dribbling/movement when we're chasing goals.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom