• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Leandro Trossard: Tross The Process

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Just don't know how he gets into the starting lineup vs Liverpool. You need him to start, but also Martinelli, Saka, and Jesus. Damn, someone is missing out.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
It's fine, after Martinelli hits his hattrick on Trent, Trossard can come on so Arteta isn't sent to the Hague for war crimes.

I honestly think that is the key matchup. It is a nightmare for Arnold because Martinelli will not stop running at him. I think Klopp might bench him though and make a tactical change because it is such a bad mismatch.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

I honestly think that is the key matchup. It is a nightmare for Arnold because Martinelli will not stop running at him. I think Klopp might bench him though and make a tactical change because it is such a bad mismatch.

Ultimately, it doesn't matter.

Whomever Klopp has at RB will be pinned back all game as the threat of Martinelli marauding past them toward goal is a prospect Liverpool can't afford.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Mad impact he has had, the amount of assists already for us is kinda crazy.

Hope either he or Saka can overtake DeBruyne in the golden assist race in the Prem this season 🙏

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Mad impact he has had, the amount of assists already for us is kinda crazy.

Hope either he or Saka can overtake DeBruyne in the golden assist race in the Prem this season 🙏

Could potentially have 3 players on double figures with assists in Saka, Ødegaard and Tossard.

Potentially 4 players on double figures with goals in Martinelli, Saka, Ødegaard and Jesus.

Whilst Xhaka has a respectable 5 goals and 5 assists.

Impressive that we aren't heavily reallying on one or two players for attacking output like other teams.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I really want to see him as the left 8. Think he could explode there.

Not so sure, could see him operating too similarly to the LW. Also defensively won't be very good. Think he'd work in place of Ødegaard, but not with Ødegaard and Partey.

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
He's averaging an assist every 78 minutes for us. A couple of them against Fulham were maybe slightly fortunate. But I think he's our best player at accurately finding a teammate with his cut backs and crosses. That makes him an ideal winger for Tetaball given the tactical focus on that method of delivery

Latest posts

Top Bottom