• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Leandro Trossard: Tross The Process

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Not enough for us that wanted to see him at left 8, but at least Mikel is trying something new against the relegation zone teams, so I'm all for it.

Still managed to produce a few good passes here and there, won a couple of duels, etc., which qualifies as an "ok" match, given the bar for left 8 right now if Kai.

I'd give him another try against this kind of oposition to see how well he does and then try something new if it doesn't work out.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Shocking performance vs Trossard, disastrous outing as a midfielder today.

Stick him as a sub from now on. Most of shots were out of the target and his first 1v1 opportunity and he screwed it up.
A problem without a solution post...

We don't have anything better and won't have it till next summer, not sure what's so hard to understand

REWB

He was bad in the first half, he struggles to win 50/50s. This will be a problem away from home and against better teams in general. Second half a bit better on the ball bar the mistake but still not convincing.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Another terrible showing from him. Not sure what he's trying to do honestly hogging the ball trying to dribble into blind alleys. Last season he kept things simple with quick lay offs.

Gn1212

I don't know why we keep shoehorning him wide. Actually, I know why, it's because we have only one other winger and he's not particularly good.

TheEliteMaster100_

Turns up only when we lose
Shocking performance vs Trossard, disastrous outing as a midfielder today.

Stick him as a sub from now on. Most of shots were out of the target and his first 1v1 opportunity and he screwed it up.

What has changed from this post since then other than this time he had a disastrous outing as a winger today, most of his shots being out of target and this time had an opportunity to win the game at the end and screwed it up?

Eye sore of a footballer when deployed on the wing.

Sell in the summer and try to recoup any fee that is possible.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Strange performance today because he usually turns it on for Champion’s League games. He needs to buck his ideals because he was our best squat option last season, but now he looks poor.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

What has changed from this post since then other than this time he had a disastrous outing as a winger today, most of his shots being out of target and this time had an opportunity to win the game at the end and screwed it up?

Eye sore of a footballer when deployed on the wing.

Sell in the summer and try to recoup any fee that is possible.

More and more I think that Trossard should be deployed at false 9 or attacking mid. He's not good at all on the wing.

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
He's an attacker under Artetaball

This was bound to happen, if anything I'm grateful he resisted for so long.

PrinzPoldi

Player:Havertz
everyone has ups and downs... I'd rather see giving him time to pick up his form again than getting someone new and takes time to learn the system.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
Trossard is a great squaddie, but it stops there. Most of the time when he starts he often struggles to impose himself unless the game is very open or we are already in the lead.

Very prolific final 3rd player but he's probably too slow to truly be top class

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Trossard is a great squaddie, but it stops there. Most of the time when he starts he often struggles to impose himself unless the game is very open or we are already in the lead.

Very prolific final 3rd player but he's probably too slow to truly be top class
I mean, you could say the same about all of our forward players. Sometimes they struggle and sometimes they win you games, but I guess Trossard is an easy target for you guys. I've seen Ode and Martinelli struggling more this season than Trossard, but let's just ignore that and go with a generic no brain stuff you could have a script for to save you some typing

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
This may be a somewhat controversial opinion but I think we should cash in on Trossard in the summer.

He looks lost out there at times because our team is set up for our wingers to be 1on1 players but he just ends up doing fake shots and cutting in because he doesn’t have the pace or physicality to play as a winger in this league. He’s better in a different system or as a support striker.

He’s okay as a plan B option but he’s not really what we need to be honest.

I would cash in and sign 2 forwards this summer. One CF and one pacey wide player who can play both wings (Neto-like player).

Latest posts

Top Bottom