• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Leandro Trossard

Status
Not open for further replies.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Can we now put it past us, that Edu can't finish deals fast? This was lighting quick. Great to have him for United game.

It's very easy to do deals if you pay what the other party wants. That's no skill at all.

This wasn't even paying over the top even if it was fast. Good deal for both parties. Good relations with Brighton.

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
Man really kidnapped a woman and had the nerve to make a video saying Robbie just dropped me. Duh you are a kidnapper ffs

I think it was more the fact Robbie knew about the charge all along, had him on the show and then lied saying he didn't know anything BOUT IT

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I think it was more the fact Robbie knew about the charge all along, had him on the show and then lied saying he didn't know anything BOUT IT
Even then it’s hard to believe him as he has lost all credibility. He may have told him I had dispute with my ex and her man and police are involved. I just don’t think a guy who kidnapped someone would tell the exact details of it

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Arsenal won't announce him before the video team is ready. You will see him on the bench for United, but he will be announced next week.

There aren't many more high pressured jobs than thinking up a social media catch-phrase/hashtag/meme for a new signing at short notice

Truly god's work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom