• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

'Leave me alone I'm stayin at Arsenal' - Patrick Vieira

A

Anonymous

Doctor Know said:
Apparantly he said this yesterday, it was on TV anyone confirm this?

no he didnt, end ofstory.

or at least it would be if he did

marhes26

He said "leave me alone,Real Madrid are ****.You dont really expect me to join a team full of old pensioners do you? if so i might aswell join West Ham".

beanz

marhes26 said:
He said "leave me alone,Real Madrid are s**t.You dont really expect me to join a team full of old pensioners do you? if so i might aswell join West Ham".
That's a loose translation of the Senegalese which means "Up yours you sad English journolists who have nothing better to do with your time than create fantasies.
I would advise you to spend your time more productivly by going home to your wives who are all having passionate affairs with French "footballeurs" even as we speak!" :p

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

va_va_voom said:
If he'd said it then it would be on Arsenal.com

And probably on Arsenal-mania before that!!!!

I'm sorry, I'm sure this was a fascinating post, but I became fatally distracted by your Avatar...

Alexone234

I heard his say "Perez is a c-nt, figo has a big nose, Zidane is bald, ronaldo is goofy. The only benefit I can see, is that I'd be the best looking one in the bar, apart from Beckham, but he won't be there long"

imbak

Alexone234 said:
I heard his say "Perez is a c-nt, figo has a big nose, Zidane is bald, ronaldo is goofy. The only benefit I can see, is that I'd be the best looking one in the bar, apart from Beckham, but he won't be there long"
LMAO

Alexone234

and it's true.

I will pay £5 to anyone providing evidence that they have smacked him in the face, £10 to anyone that has slept with his wife, and £20 to anyone that has pissed in his tea.

NooNe

Alexone234 said:
and it's true.

I will pay £5 to anyone providing evidence that they have smacked him in the face, £10 to anyone that has slept with his wife, and £20 to anyone that has pissed in his tea.

r u suggesting sleeping with his wife is harder than smacking him in the face? :lol:

beanz

NooNe said:
Alexone234 said:
and it's true.

r u suggesting sleeping with his wife is harder than smacking him in the face? :lol:
Have you seen his wife? she makes Pat from Eastenders look cute :p

Sigun

Beany said:
va_va_voom said:
If he'd said it then it would be on Arsenal.com

And probably on Arsenal-mania before that!!!!

I'm sorry, I'm sure this was a fascinating post, but I became fatally distracted by your Avatar...

I find my head rotating to there hypnotising beat...around and around and around and......

Top Bottom