• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ledley King

the dawn raids

Established Member
wobbler said:
I can't see how King is worth anything near 20m. I think 10 is steep for him. I would rather get the keeper situation sorted first, seems that Jens will be on his way (in my opinion) as Wenger has told him that he can go.

Cudicini from Chelski or Given from Newcastle?

EIther would be a good purchase, depending on the price. :)

lots of Niemi to Newcastle talk today, so maybe theyve resigned to losing Given. would be a great buy in my opinion.

seb_afc

Established Member
what an idiot. arsenal would be perfect for him. champions league football. premiership contenders (champions) and he wouldnt have to move house. it would also do his international carreer some good.

AFCG7

Established Member
King has to say that stuff to appease the SPuds fans.. can u even imagine King coming out now and saying " i want to go to Arsenal" ? They'd kill him!

seb_afc

Established Member
yeah true. so hopefully he'll do a dirty on them and join us which will piss them off even more. hahaha

KingReyes

Established Member
Pires02 said:
http://skysports.planetfootball.com/list.asp?hlid=46605&plid=1886&clid=3&cpid=

http://skysports.planetfootball.com/lis ... id=3&cpid=

Look familiar, anyone?

TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vice-chairman David Buchler has assured the club`s supporters that skipper Sol Campbell will not sign for arch-rivals Arsenal.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

and...

"He's very important to us and is a player we hold dear to the club," he said.

"There's no chance of Sol leaving for Arsenal. He is a Sp**s fan and there's not a hope in hell of him playing in an Arsenal shirt."

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

seb_afc

Established Member
bahahaha. great stuff. it must have been terrible for them... like us loosing tony adams to them...but for it to happen twice in a short space of time? hahaha brilliant. just as a matter of interest would any of you suddenly despise tony adams if he became the yids' manager?

malagar

Damn how Hilarious are those old stories now. And how similar is the Wegger one on his denial of buying King :shock:

KingReyes

Established Member
Ledley King has warned Tottenham that he will consider his future in the summer if he feels the club are not moving in the right direction.

http://skysports.planetfootball.com/lis ... tball_Home

shonsuperstar

King would be gr8 with Sol. Sol would be the massive tall guy who wins headers and king is quick and a great tackler so he would do good when the ball's on the floor.

Top Bottom