• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

lehmann

ioricobain

hiii

how about jens lehmann performance against tunisia???
who can be the first goalkeeper in 2006 world cup.. lehmann or kahn
and lastly i hope ballack will miss the world cup next year :lol:
are u??

Ratinho

Established Member
Wrong forum again mate.

But yep, Lehmann played well and consistently does when he is concentrating and keeping his cool.

Gunner4Eva

Established Member
I saw him pull off one awesome save, diving left fully outstretched. It was awesome!

Would love to see him starting at Germany 2006, but I have a feeling the German public will riot of Kahn doesnt get the nod in goal.

AFCG7

Established Member
At the moment he is better than Kahn.. anyone saw the smug grin on Kahn's face when that inswinging corner almost caught Jens out v Tunisia? SOmeone should remind Kahn that while he conceded 3 goals v Australia, Lehmann protected his goal well to keep a clean sheet.

Ratinho

Established Member
:D

Lehmann actually did very well at that corner to keep it out, considering Hitzelsperger ducked out the way for no reason, when it was his job at the near post to head it away. :roll:

AFCG7

Established Member
Yes Kahn played against Aus. Klinnsman rotates Lehman and Kahn nowadays in the lead up to the World Cup. Kahn plays one then Lehman plays the next. SO against Argentina he may well go back to Kahn again.

Arsenal Quotes

I really like Arsenal. But you, do you like Arsenal? Or just Arsenal with Trophies?

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom