• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Leicester City: Another FFP Victim

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Hilarious how all these types can just walk into different jobs. Vieira will be lucky to get another PL job. I'm not gonna add much more tho

Hard to understate how bad Dean Smith was with a “big” Championship side.

Won 3 out of his last 13 games playing an almost unwatchable brand of football.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I can't see how smith will save them i think they just desperate and this last hope it'll be incredible if they go down the squad on paper is solid apart of GK position

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
I'd love to see them getting relegated. I hate them so much after what happened in 2015.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I mean, Ted Lasso did somehow keep Leeds up last season...so there is hope!

Feels an appointment that does almost guarantee relegation though, especially when you were just linked to Benítez like the day before too 😅

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

7th highest wage bill in PL they ain't coming back to PL quickly likely will need 2-3 years to get things right also they still have issues with ffp

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

7th highest wage bill in PL they ain't coming back to PL quickly likely will need 2-3 years to get things right also they still have issues with ffp
Looks like their spell in the limelight has come to an end. Souyncu leaves for free while they get peanuts for Maddison with 1 year left. And some others might have relegation clauses so they need to sell for cheap. Same with those players with too big wages.

It's a big crisis, and surely not many saw this coming. Tough times coming. Where are all those arrogant foxes? @SlyFox was it?

Hjalmaar

Looks like their spell in the limelight has come to an end. Souyncu leaves for free while they get peanuts for Maddison with 1 year left. And some others might have relegation clauses so they need to sell for cheap. Same with those players with too big wages.

It's a big crisis, and surely not many saw this coming. Tough times coming. Where are all those arrogant foxes? @SlyFox was it?
Vardy also on his last legs. Tielemans leaving. Both keepers are atrocious. Tough times indeed.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Vardy also on his last legs. Tielemans leaving. Both keepers are atrocious. Tough times indeed.
Ah yeah, forgot Tielemans leaving for free.

They have a disaster at their hands. Interesting to see if they can recover.

I liked Leicester until those arrogant foxes showed up. So good riddance!?

Olivier_Giroud

More evidence showing Leicester replaced Arsenal in EPL big six

Remember a couple of years ago when Leicester City Football Club spent big money for this vile, malicious propaganda and their despicable fans mocking Arsenal fans that Leicester has replaced Arsenal in the Big Six?

Make no mistake, for a club that is not even at same level that of Leeds, Sheffield and Derby, their achievement the past decade of winning the Premier League, FA Cup and Community Shield is awe inspiring and quite commendable.

But for a club the level of Leyton Orient who has the temerity of mocking a club of Arsenal's stature of all clubs out there - a club who has never been relegated since the Biblical Times, and now finding themselves being relegated is of greatest irony.

Any decent genuine Arsenal fan, with an ounce of moral fiber, should never forget this and has the divine obligation of mocking Leicester for the hilarious albeit tragic situation they are in. They are in the level were they actually belong so it is not shocking.... Yes they are Big Six alright but not in the Premier League, they are Big Six in the Championship. We should be laughing at their predicament and every bad news battering the little club, which is rightly expected to be lots in the coming years, should tickle our funny bones.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
The sad reality is that the owner clearly is a nepo dummy without the intelligence of his father. Every move he's made has backfired spectacularly.

Top Bottom