• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Leicester City: Another FFP Victim

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆

wonder if Brendan will try to jump ship this summer, not seeing an obvious landing spot for him in the UK

Bloodbather

Established Member

Its over for them you feel
They're run far too well for it to be really "over" for them. Might be over for Brendan Rodgers and the current core they have, though. Their recruitment is top notch, I would be surprised if they don't do well with the assets they cash in.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
This might be controversial but I wouldn’t switch their 2016 title for us winning the title. Somethings go above the personal support of a club, and that was an incredible beautiful story. Will never be matched

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

They're run far too well for it to be really "over" for them. Might be over for Brendan Rodgers and the current core they have, though. Their recruitment is top notch, I would be surprised if they don't do well with the assets they cash in.
You could argue, they have sold afew stars and haven't improved.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Thought when this thread was bumped, meant the little fat **** was sacked.

Oh, well... hopefully soon :fcrossed:

Aevi

Hale End FC
Poor start to the season aside, their recruitment gives the appearance they’re slowly sinking. Their title-winning core has faded, their talents keep leaving, and other established PL clubs look like they’re overtaking them. Feels like the excitement surrounding them is gone.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

It's been always his problem. His teams can't defend.
Tbf to him, he lost slab and chillwell who were important to that team. Leicester should have pushed on after the title win, i know the owner died in that horrible accident but the club needed to push on.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
ITK from Leicester saying he already left.

I think it might be too early maybe it's time for change but Rodgers haven't been helped in market and just too many unsettled players

Drakey

Replied in the complete wrong thread.
I just can't see how this is a smart move on their front?

Bring a new manager and let him spend?? Does this mean they had lost faith in him some time ago? Seems like a badly thought out plan and very reactive without looking ahead....

Pepesuave

They just need to take the silly money that Chelsea is offering for Fofana and invest in 2-3 young quality defenders. Johnny Evans and Amartey in central defense rings total disaster. They are both terrible....playing 1 is already a tough gig but both?? Blimey!
They also cannot afford to let Tielemans walk for free next summer. Sell him now to fund a younger replacement.

Oh and btw, never start Ayoze Perez ahead of Iheanacho

Latest posts+

Top Bottom