• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Leicester Owner's Helicopter Crash

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
Don't want to say it but from the pictures, there's probably a very low chance of that.
I fear you are right - had anyone been rescued we would have heard by now, surely - but identification of remains will take a while

Aevi

Hale End FC
So, so sad. The most reliable sources say the club owner and his daughter were on the helicopter, which is tragic for the club. He is very well-liked, more than most owners; he played a big part in the rise of the club to the prem as well as the title-winning season. The pilots and their families must be considered as well. This is horrible. The lack of news is a bad sign, chances are the people involved aren't okay going by the photos. Hope they are though.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Shedding a tear as I'm reading the news today. Really ****ing sad. Life is so cruel at times.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Awful news, Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha was an amazing man, not just a huge benefit to the club but the whole City. He once donated £1m to the local hospital, there are many other generous gestures made by him to the City. I guess his son, currently the vice chairman, will take over.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

This is sad AF. I remember watching the post game stuff on BT Sport last night and you could see the helicopter landing on the pitch to pick the passengers up.

I remember that drawing a little smile from me, to think this happened just a short time later makes you feel some kind of way.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
The BT presenters were joking about it, too, beforehand, saying they'd be home in scotland in no time.

Horrible.

ETA: The tragedy itself. Not the presenters.

Last edited:

Latest posts+

Top Bottom