• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Leon Bailey

Status
Not open for further replies.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Tbh...we have so many big players on the front now.....laca, auba, miki, Özil, no place for wonderkids in next 3 years...
You do when its Bailey. Also, he's left-footed, has pace to burn, and can beat defenders with ease. We don't have that in the team, so he would offer something completely different. Sell Welbeck and Giroud to make it happen.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Only makes sense if Özil leaves. We would need to make another statement and I feel we need a pacey dribbler in the team.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Only makes sense if Özil leaves. We would need to make another statement and I feel we need a pacey dribbler in the team.
Makes sense if Özil stays. Don't understand why people think we don't have a place for him in this team. There's nobody who comes close to what he offers.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Signed this kid on FIFA 18 and he grew **** all, got benched by ****ing Niang. Do not want.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Yes yes yes yes yes :drool:

This is the type of signing that would prove that the club is changing for the better. Really hope something materializes here.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I'd love Bailey here, and yes there will no doubt be stiff competition for him. He could be valued as high as 50-60m by the summer. But I think some of you are overstating him slightly. He's a very good young winger and I think he has lots of goalscoring potential too, but the idea that he's already out of our reach or is only a PSG/Madrid player is a bit much. If the market wasn't so completely out of touch with reality he'd be about 30m.

There'll be competition, but if a club like Arsenal decide they wanted him then they could get him. If i'm wrong and that isn't the case then the state of the modern game has really gone awry. I might indeed be wrong come to think of it; I thought Mbappe was attainable last year. Mbappe was on another level to Bailey, but I didn't think he'd already be out of our reach after one season of senior football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom