• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Leon Goretzka

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Lowe said he had a long conversation about Goretzka''s next step. Im sure with the relationship he has with Wenger and with our German contigent, we were probably mentioned as an option. I don't see why not considering how well he would fit alongside Xhaka.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Lowe said he had a long conversation about Goretzka''s next step. Im sure with the relationship he has with Wenger and with our German contigent, we were probably mentioned as an option. I don't see why not considering how well he would fit alongside Xhaka.
Not happening.

StefanB

Kolasinac, Lacazette, Mahrez and Goretzka while keeping both Özil and Alexis would be freaking amazing.

Goretzka would add depth and real quality to our midfield, and would be a low cost while yet a long-term quality investment.

Szcesny
Bellerin - Mustafi - Koscielny - Kolasinac
Goretzka - Xhaka
Özil
Mahrez - Lacazette - Alexis

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
As good as Goretzka is, I feel his mold is too similar to Xhaka and Ramsey. We need a player more similar to Cazorla or who offers something different from Xhaka and Ramsey... Ceballos.

Wilshere1010

As good as Goretzka is, I feel his mold is too similar to Xhaka and Ramsey. We need a player more similar to Cazorla or who offers something different from Xhaka and Ramsey... Ceballos.
Similar role to Ramsey, not so much Xhaka I think. The Xhaka-Ramsey partnership seemed to work alright at the end of the season, so I guess the thinking is to replace Ramsey with someone less injury prone, but can basically do the same things.

Godwin1

Very well-known
Sadly no. At the moment he's more wishlist material..

Would love him or Sergej Savic. Pace, power and technique.
Doesn't look like we're going for another CM at the moment, sadly. Would be a great window if we improved on that undoubted week area. The defense can go another season.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️

Not surprised... If true. Maybe we can get Tolisso then? Was hanging out with Lacazette a few nights ago in London.

Edit: Would've posted this in the Goretzka thread but it's closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom