• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
What about Kane? Leading the assist charts this year and Rashford and Greenwood would bang in the goals with him laying them on.

I’m just going to be realistic. Kane is not possible. Sancho is so much more realistic, Sancho will probably cost 80m this summer while Kane is 150m.

However, if he’s available and we can afford him, all day Kane over Sancho. The only striker I only want to play with Greenwood and Rashford is Kane not Haaland because he can create chances.

Tree Points

Another annoying Manc
Well that was a good ebening of football!

Another final here we come as long as don’t concede a silly amount of goals in second leg.

Arsenal-United final?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Utd are huge favorites of EL. Thier team is CL quality not surprised they destroyed Roma after going few gears up.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Have to thank my boy @Riou for his photoshop lessons. Think I'm getting pretty good. Can't wait for Winchester.

winchester.jpg

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

Entirely against these violent protests. Attacking police and other people, entering the field like that it looks more like a political riot than simply a football protest. Why would people protest about football anyway?

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
They created a moment that will be remembered, they have had an impact on all footy money makers, from broadcasters to owner. They were heard all over the world saying "we will not stand idle as you rob us of our footballing culture".

Kudos, to Man U fans.

Vicki

Absolutely fantastic showing from the Manchester United fans yesterday
Long may it continue

Glazers Out, Kroenke

Together we are unstoppable

Vicki

Entirely against these violent protests. Attacking police and other people, entering the field like that it looks more like a political riot than simply a football protest. Why would people protest about football anyway?
It is a political protest.
It's the people against big business.

Why would you NOT protest about the evil that is trying to destroy this beautiful game?

Latest posts+

Top Bottom