• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

Iceman10

Established Member
Nah I get it though, with a price like that and you put United in the equation there’s always going to be pressure and banter from everyone but he’s handled it well. Supposedly does a lot for the club outside of football as well. All in all, slabhead is a good addition for us.
Part of the reason Liverpool, United, and Chelsea are ahead of us (Arsenal) is because we didn’t get our VvD, Maguire, Kompany, Rudiger, or whoever. I do appreciate Maguire as a signing, not only for his ability, but also for his leadership. Will have to hope Ben White is the one for us. In general we didn’t focus on the spine and got ahead of ourselves with things like 70m+ for Pepe (even though I think he might finally click and have a break through season next season).

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
Realistically it will take 15-20 points off what United got last season to challenge/win the title.

Does Varane, Sancho and losing Pogba achieve that? I don't think so. Only way United will challenge is if Pogba stays and a CDM is signed.

We play 4231. Pogba doesn’t fit in double pivot and it doesn’t need CDM for double pivot. :lol:

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
I mean again, logically Pogba plays his best football for France next to Kante. In a pivot? No? Therefore United would be clever to buy a proper CDM to allow Pogba freedom in a midfield 2. If not United has no place for Pogba?

You forget Pogba played his best football in double pivot with Kante and Matuidi, not just with Kante. :lol: If that’s the case we need CDM and Matuidi type of player to play as left midfield/wing, but that’s Rashford’s position.

So far there is no evidence that Pogba and one CDM alone is enough or even can work well. It’s a myth.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
You forget Pogba played his best football in double pivot with Kante and Matuidi, not just with Kante. :lol: If that’s the case we need CDM and Matuidi type of player to play as left midfield/wing, but that’s Rashford’s position.

So far there is no evidence that Pogba and one CDM alone is enough or even can work well. It’s a myth.

This is probably the reason why you're looking to replace Pogba with Camavinga. And in my opinion signing Sancho/Varane but selling Pogba is just 4 steps forward but 3 steps back.

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
This is probably the reason why you're looking to replace Pogba with Camavinga. And in my opinion signing Sancho/Varane but selling Pogba is just 4 steps forward but 3 steps back.

Camavinga is a CDM, coming from Rennes fans himself on Red Cafe. ED177795-F4E9-4C1F-B9F9-8D5CF52DF796.png

You should go back to last summer why United spent 40m on VDB. A plan for Pogba’s departure? We played 4D chess :lol:

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
You can’t play Donny, Pogba, Bruno together though. :lol: Where is the balance?

Oh god.

Point was that you needed something different in a LOT of games last season. But there was a refusal to use Donny. Don't defend it, he played 515 league minutes at 24 years old. That is disgusting to play a £40M signing that little.

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
Oh god.

Point was that you needed something different in a LOT of games last season. But there was a refusal to use Donny. Don't defend it, he played 515 league minutes at 24 years old. That is disgusting to play a £40M signing that little.

You don’t even watch us but only arsenal games, how do you even know what United needed? :lol:

Why you still don’t understand if Pogba leaves, this will open VDB to play more minute.

Pogba leaves, but Sancho, Varane, Camavinga in while VDB can become like a new signing. That’s very good window in my opinion.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
You don’t even watch us but only arsenal games, how do you even know what United needed? :lol:

Why you still don’t understand if Pogba leaves, this will open VDB to play more minute?

Pogba leaves, but Sancho, Varane, Camavinga in while VDB can become like a new signing. That’s very good window in my opinion.

I watch United plenty as they're televised a lot more than other teams. I also enjoy watching Goldbridge, probably the best at what he does out there.

How will it open up to VDB playing more? You reckon Ole will play VDB in a pivot next to Fred or McMayo? Not happening imo. VDB was signed as depth for Bruno because you couldn't sign Grealish, the main target. Its a shame because VDB is quality.

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
I watch United plenty as they're televised a lot more than other teams. I also enjoy watching Goldbridge, probably the best at what he does out there.

How will it open up to VDB playing more? You reckon Ole will play VDB in a pivot next to Fred or McMayo? Not happening imo. VDB was signed as depth for Bruno because you couldn't sign Grealish, the main target. Its a shame because VDB is quality.

Goldbridge? :lol:

Camavinga is CDM. How many proof do you need until you are convinced? :lol:

While VDB is box to box, im sure if you ask any United fans, VDB’s best game when he played for us was actually the last game of the season vs Wolves when he played in that box to box role. So we can still have this if Pogba leaves:

Dean/DDG
AWB Varane Maguire Shaw
Camavinga - (VDB/McT/Fred rotation)
Sancho - Bruno - Rashford
Cavani

Oh yes, that is a very good XI. :drool::drool:

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Goldbridge? :lol:

Camavinga is CDM. How many proof do you need until you are convinced? :lol:

While VDB is box to box, im sure if you ask any United fans, VDB’s best game when he played for us was actually the last game of the season vs Wolves when he played in that box to box role. So we can still have this if Pogba leaves:

Dean/DDG
AWB Varane Maguire Shaw
Camavinga - (VDB/McT/Fred rotation)
Sancho - Bruno - Rashford
Cavani

Oh yes, that is a very good XI. :drool::drool:

I'm baffled that you think Ole isn't going to be starting Fred and McSauce.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom