• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
FC5OK1bWEAQ5VoH

Ole till the summer then B-Rod gets the job according to this paper

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
That would be great news if true. Long may Ole reign at least till we get to play them

Drebin

Just saw what teams they are playing in the coming weeks. This could be a manager sackable run of games.

Tottenham - Away
Atalanta - Home
Man City - Home
Watford - Home
Villareal - Away
Chelsea - Away
Arsenal - Home

Last edited:

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
Nice win for Ole. Now see how he's gonna think he has cracked a magical solution with 3 at the back and just going to continue it.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Every time United is doing badly, I'm happy because I know my good friend Juan Mata Beard gets to feel bad for 90 minutes at least for a week. He deserves it. Imagine being a football fan and actually joining another team fan forums. Filth.
I'm on plenty of oppo forums. We tend to exaggerate our teams performances, either for good or bad, sometimes a neutral opinion is valuable. As long as they're not trolling I see no harm in them.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Personally, don't see Conte at United. Maybe it's the fact I really don't want it to happen but just feel it's a bad match-up, weak board, weak players not suited to Conte's style etc.

Doubt he'll have much say in transfers either.

I reckon they'll give Ole the Sp**s match and he'll win and they'll keep him tbh.

That Ronaldo clip is a worry though, he'll have more say in the dressing room than Ole tbh.

Thoughts everyone? @GDeep™

Reactions: A_G

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Glad United won, should keep Ole around for another few weeks at least. Probably need Sp**s to pick up a result next week though, unfortunately.

We need both Ole and Nuno to do just enough to stave off the sacking for as long as possible.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Don't think it matters much who manages Sp**s, their squad is very average and ageing.

United could go up a level under a top coach though.

Top Bottom