• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

When I was really young and DVD piracy was a thing, I bought this cheap DVD of one of the Harry Potter movies for £1, it was a guy recording the movie from one of the backseats in the cinema, surprisingly he held it up well so it was really good quality. 30 mins in, the guy literally ditched the movie to go to the bathroom to take a piss, I was able to hear everything as the camera pointed towards the piss stained floors. He then walked back in the cinema room, climbed up the stairs, sat down, and continued recording the movie as if it was nothing.

One of the better posts I've seen on AM

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
We might lose but so be it, I won’t be harsh on Ole after what he had done in the league. I expect us to challenge the league next season and if we don’t do that then that’s equivalent to no progress from this season and I won’t accept it. That’s how I judge Ole because I want us to win the league means we need to show good progress in the league every season not cup comp.

Token Yank

We might lose but so be it, I won’t be harsh on Ole after what he had done in the league. I expect us to challenge the league next season and if we don’t do that then that’s equivalent to no progress from this season and I won’t accept it. That’s how I judge Ole because I want us to win the league means we need to show good progress in the league every season not cup comp.
:shivering:

Latest posts+

Top Bottom