• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Istanbald

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
I can't believe they were so partisan that they didn't allow FergieWasARedNosedCheatingCunt

No i used same name as here. I think they are mad there are so many Arsenal fans on their site. I don’t know why honestly their site looks and interfaces like vomit. And a lot of posters, but very little soul and flavor. Half the time i read the site i feel like i am reading old people give you a rundown of what medications they are on for what ailments. Football is about the Pashun and Drama. The only time the CAF is funny is accidentally. It is their own fault; a modest, kind-hearted, intellectual, and comedic genius like myself could of made up for their generally agricultural website.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Again not sure why utd fans bothered about title race when they 17 points behind us even before leeds game. They know if they lose against Newcastle today they at risk losing top 4?

Synical

Miss Superstitious

No i used same name as here. I think they are mad there are so many Arsenal fans on their site. I don’t know why honestly their site looks and interfaces like vomit. And a lot of posters, but very little soul and flavor. Half the time i read the site i feel like i am reading old people give you a rundown of what medications they are on for what ailments. Football is about the Pashun and Drama. The only time the CAF is funny is accidentally. It is their own fault; a modest, kind-hearted, intellectual, and comedic genius like myself could of made up for their generally agricultural website.
What does your username mean? I keep wondering 😂

Farzad Stoned

What does your username mean? I keep wondering 😂

Farzad is my first name and i loathe most of the subgroups that make up the hairless talking primates everyone else seems to be so high on. The 4 Da Arse is a literary double entendre. And anyone who knows me knows that basically the two sub groups of humans i like are women entirely too young and hot for me, and my fellow gooners. Within my name i basically tell you the two groups of people I generally don’t categorically despise, therefore i would not change it for the likes of the CAF.

Ps my apologies to the ladies it is a joke and of course i do not reduce all women to just their backside

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Every week without fail that rajds89 bloke is crying all over Redcafe. Bellend.

I've come across a lot of United fans in life. His hatred isn't born of the rivalry that we had back then.

He strikes me as a London United supporter as those are generally Sp**s fans who jumped on their bandwagon because they'll never amount to anything :lol:

Sapient Hawk

Trusted ⭐

You'd have been wasted in that cesspit.

You've found your home amongst your fellow Gooners & all is right with the world :thumbsup:

Farzad Stoned

I've come across a lot of United fans in life. His hatred isn't born of the rivalry that we had back then.

He strikes me as a London United supporter as those are generally Sp**s fans who jumped on their bandwagon because they'll never amount to anything :lol:

Totally a hidden Spuds fan. But he is funniest guy on their site. I have found that there are only two sure ways you are guaranteed comedic gold. 1. Butt humor, don’t know why i find butt humor of any kind extremely funny. 2. Anytime the CAF rates a United player or a rivals players.

If you read that site you think they are the greatest team in the world talent wise with the best manager who is only hard done by a lack of money from the greedy Glazers and a referee conspiracy against them they only see. How can the most expensive and over paid team in the world be underfunded? United fans are even more delusional than Sp**s fans and that takes some doing

Sapient Hawk

Trusted ⭐

Totally a hidden Spuds fan. But he is funniest guy on their site. I have found that there are only two sure ways you are guaranteed comedic gold. 1. Butt humor, don’t know why i find butt humor of any kind extremely funny. 2. Anytime the CAF rates a United player or a rivals players.

If you read that site you think they are the greatest team in the world talent wise with the best manager who is only hard done by a lack of money from the greedy Glazers and a referee conspiracy against them they only see. How can the most expensive and over paid team in the world be underfunded? United fans are even more delusional than Sp**s fans and that takes some doing

They do come across as a precious lot. I'd have little patience with their temper tantrums before calling it quits :lol:

Farzad Stoned

Shocking isn't it? Logical. Coherent even!! :lol:

The only thing I disagree with the post about is us not getting enough credit.

We need none nor do we want validation from anyone but ourselves!! They're just bitterly jealous we've got our house in order before they did & did it by spending considerably less than the treasure they've frittered away on dross.

All our rivals are secretly cr.pping their shorts that we are top of the league with youngest team in the league; and for once have money and now a settled manager. The CAF w.nkers keep pounding this theme that this is a one off that we will fall off even if we win the title. Yeah like next year our herd of early 20s talent is going to magically turn to crap and we won’t get any one new either apparently

Farzad Stoned

They do come across as a precious lot. I'd have little patience with their temper tantrums before calling it quits :lol:
Why mate the thing i love about the place is their delusional arrogance. When they were in the hunt for league lol; that place was a never ending gold mine of comedy and hypocrisy. Arsenal fans they claimed until recently were delusional for thinking we could win league when we were 8 points ahead, but they were rating United fairly when they are 10 points off the lead and in a “Title race” lol. Their title race lasted like 3 weeks lol

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

That rajds89 bloke is running out of games for us to fail on.

You can tell most of them over there are just waiting with the 'I told you so' if we don't win it. The thing is they've been waiting for us to fail for months and must now be ****ting themselves that we might actually win it.

It's pure denial from most of them and it's glorious.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
That rajds89 bloke is running out of games for us to fail on.

You can tell most of them over there are just waiting with the 'I told you so' if we don't win it. The thing is they've been waiting for us to fail for months and must now be ****ting themselves that we might actually win it.

It's pure denial from most of them and it's glorious.

Rajds89 and the rest of them are completely blinded by the amount of salt in their system. Completely clogged their eyeballs.

Just wait until we are back doing the same thing next season.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
To be honest thier fans will never give us credits and want us to fail they our rival don't expect praise lol.

But to say we won't continue what we doing is stupid we will be even better next season when we get the midfield signing and saka backup our squad will be much stronger.

Buhry

Established Member

The XG in the newcastle game today was waay worse than the liverpool game! Goal difference looks better but the actual performance was just as bad as that liverpool game. If newcastle were more clinical this would be another absolutely humiliating result for 7 hag. 2-0 has absolutely flattered them.

Arsenal Quotes

Religiously, it is said that God created man. I am only a guide. I allow others to express what they have in them. I have not created anything. I am a facilitator of what is beautiful in man.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom