• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Istanbald

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Arsenal - 3-2.
City - 6-3.
Newcastle - 2-0.
Sp**s - TBA.
Brighton - TBA.
Brentford - 4-0.
Liverpool - 7-0.
Villa - 3-1.
Fulham - 1-2.
Chelsea - 1-1.
Palace - 1-1.

Their results vs top 12 away

Only 1 win in a game where they were dominated and then scored a last minute winner. Flukey win.

Buhry

Established Member

Casemiro missing for another 2 games against brentford and everton, hopefully top 4 will be in doubt by the time he comes back because their midfield is relegation level when he isn't playing (well him and eriksen to be fair).

Honestly chelsea is the laughing stock of the season, but having watched manu a lot this season I think if you swap Kepa with De Gea and havvertz with rashford then Manu would be mid table as well. Those 2 have carried them and saved so many lucky results for them.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Arsenal - 3-2.
City - 6-3.
Newcastle - 2-0.
Sp**s - TBA.
Brighton - TBA.
Brentford - 4-0.
Liverpool - 7-0.
Villa - 3-1.
Fulham - 1-2.
Chelsea - 1-1.
Palace - 1-1.

Their results vs top 12 away

Only 1 win in a game where they were dominated and then scored a last minute winner. Flukey win.

And they like to compare themselves with us last season, calling themselves better.

They are on the right track IMO, but they need to learn what actual improvement looks like.

myoldarsenal

Every week without fail that rajds89 bloke is crying all over Redcafe. Bellend.
Spot on. Him and someone called RedPed, biggest bellends on there Rajds89 makes me think hes 12 but the 89 I am pretty sure he's in his 30. To be this deluded.

I'll add the Corinthian to the list too, whining about Jesus pen when its a clear Pen

bastun

Player:Saka
Sorry I'll paste something different than match reactions from their dead forum but this was too funny to pass. Some of their fans seems to finally realise Sancho is garbage.
Ok my observations of him as a player:
  • Body type is commonly referred to as skinny fat.
  • Has zero muscle tone or strength.
  • Looks like he lives off cereal and haribo.
  • Has no running power, can't maintain a sprint, certainly can't sprint one way, stop, then sprint back.
  • No guile in his game, doesn't like contest, doesn't like any kind of confrontation. All a defender has to do is stand him up and he'll back down and play it backwards.
  • Finishing is very average, can only side foot the ball, cannot use his laces.
  • Passes are alway under hit, again he has very little physical power so they always seem to pull up short

Should have gone with

• He's ****.

Would have saved some time.

Sparrahork

Despite their loss man u have still exceeded my expectations of them this season.

Probably in a way too much given how deep they have gone into all the cups they are in. It is going to be funny when they miss out on the top 4 given the impact of all those games they still have to fit in.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Been out classed tactically in every away game vs the top 9.

As expected.

He's done a lot of good but where he has done pretty horribly is managing us away to anyone remotely difficult. Barcelona the single exception. We've been battered away by Arsenal, city, Liverpool, Newcastle and Brentford. Not much between any of the performances. All could have been 7-0 like Liverpool. Just finishing on the day. That's on him setting us up horribly.

I'm confident he'll get it right and adapt, but yeah, not good that at all.

Didn’t attempt to play football. Worrying times

I do wonder if he’d still be here if we hadn’t signed Casemiro. We look exactly the same as last season without him in the team.

They battered us as much as City, Arsenal or Liverpool did in our away games against them. Pathetic performances in big away games. Absolutely pathetic.

Silver lining, only 2-0.

When you're losing the battle significantly in a high intensity game and you're bringing on Sancho... Well, you're fecked.

This is the sort of game we lose 7-0 to better teams

His away record against the top 12 teams is abysmal too. We've only beaten Fulhan thanks to a last minute winner and only one more team to play, in Sp**s.

Imagine if Rashford hadn't turned his fortunes around this season? Casemiro, Martinez, Eriksen also important additions and despite all that we are 3 points better off than this stage last season? :nervous:

The miracle of this season sees us a massive 3 points ahead of last years total after 28 games.

People are going way over the top on the job he has done.

He hasn't done anything better than Ole Gunnar Solskjaer. The difference has been Casemiro.

10th - Fulham. We needed a minute winner

11th - Chelsea. We needed a last minute equaliser

12th - Palace. Conceded a last minute equaliser

13th - Wolves. Late Rashford winner

14th - West Ham. Away match to come

15th - Forrest. Away match to come

16th - Bournemouth. Away match to come

17th - Leeds. Two very late goals to win it.

18th - Everton. Pretty comfortable 2-1 win

19th - Leicester. Comfortable 1-0 win.

20th - Soton. 1-0 win that I don't remember.

All our progress seems gone now. Where is the ETH style of play? We are back to Ole and Rangnick style. Negative counter attacking play with players seems don't know each other

Heading into his toughest time as manager here , right now we indistinguishable from a Ole or Rangnick Utd team.

3 points more than last season having spent a fortune in the summer? I do not see a genius coach, nor do I believe new owners will give him carte blanche or allow him to keep his position if we fail to qualify for CL.

Only having 3 more points than our worst ever season is a big red flag for me. We should be absolutely miles ahead of that given the money spent. Regardless of injuries/suspensions.

Away form absolutely shocking and the team is not showing any form of tactical development.

What does say about ten hag if Sp**s finish above us in a season they sacked conte for not being good enough....

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
What y'all been doin on redcafe?

embassy.png

Robert Pattinson Reaction GIF by Regal

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Sorry I'll paste something different than match reactions from their dead forum but this was too funny to pass. Some of their fans seems to finally realise Sancho is garbage.

He’s spot on lmao. The funny thing is, despite knowing all of the above, they spent 100m on the left footed version of him only a year later lmao.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
He’s spot on lmao. The funny thing is, despite knowing all of the above, they spent 100m on the left footed version of him only a year later lmao.
Even earlier this season some numpties were claiming Sancho is still better than Saka and Saka is just on good form now and Sancho ceiling is higher. No mention of Saka now in the Sancho thread there.

Arsenal Quotes

Ian Wright was the incredible striker for whom those around him sometimes found hard to control especially the opponents. He was an extrovert, hyperactive, and had endured an extremely hard life. His playing style was instinctive, and he had that killer instinct, a player like no other.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom