• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Need Arsenal do this with @Macho

Tbh this is not as laughable as you may think, he's already done a lot around the local area with Hotel Football and other outside football ventures which have contributed to increasing the tourism and revenue near Old Trafford.

Reactions: A_G

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I see he is carrying on with that "national stadium in the north" bollocks and wanting government funding. Nothing more repugnant than a tax dodging billionaire looking for government handouts.
I bet the prick stays in at night and doesn't even tackle crime in his city.

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
They are rubbish and 7hag is on that copium. His cult like @UnitedBeard only appear here when they win 3 in a row, mostly outplayed anyway, but dissapear soon again after losing back to back playing like a relegation fodder side.

+1 GD. You are supposed to be a big club. No shame in this bald pedo supporting fraud of a manager
Just as reminder. I have life and job alright. I just don’t have time to be here everytime we win or lose.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
Just as reminder. I have life and job alright. I just don’t have time to be here everytime we win or lose.
Mate you are only here in honeymoon periods that's the point of my post. I have a job, evening school and hobbies too. AM takes 10 minutes in total of your daily life. Stop pretending

Juan Matas Beard

Trusted ⭐

Brother Antony starting and Garnacho moved out of the right wing against City?

creed2-mbj-hosp.jpg

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Sounds pretty level headed, says it will take seasons but has the ambition to be at the top. Not sure what else you would expect.
Their fanbase won’t allow that. They will be onto the manager if he doesn’t finish top 4 next year. Their fanbase are still firmly stuck in the past rather than what their club actually is now.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Utd will dump ETH in the summer. With Ashworth, you think he’ll go back to Brighton and pick up De Zerbi.

You have Tuchel too on the market.

Juan Matas Beard

Trusted ⭐

Talk is cheap. 90% of United fans wanted the Qataris and his running of Nice has been average

It's a press conference, he has to speak to address fans (unlike the Glazers who haven't said a word to fans in 15 years)... do you expect him to say there's no hope for this club?

We're seeing the right movement already in our backroom staff, bringing football-orientated people in. There's more resources to make impact at United.

Top Bottom