• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

Buhry

Established Member

They got no chance, imo.

Agreed, they are worse than their league position suggests. They've faced as many shots as the relegation teams and they have a 0 gd ffs. Their defence is wide open and their attacking isn't good either.
Allthough if 5th spot gets cl they have a chance. But they have been overperforming their expected points. Hope they can do so against city.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Zidane has already said he wouldn't manage in England because he won't coach where he can't speak the language. He's also gone on record saying he wants to go somewhere he can win, so that rules them out as well. It's a non-starter.

He can almost choose any job in world football right now.

Utd are miles away from having a settled squad. If he goes there and the Glazers f*ck him under the bus he’s now looking to Serie A or worse Tottenham to get going again.

If I’m him go to Bayern and Kane for a bit, win a Bundesliga when Alonso goes and maybe even a CL then coach France and finally round it out at Juventus or something.

Why on Earth would you want Utd and their washed midfield and back line? It’s not even a young squad, they’re older than us and Liverpool.

dino bravo

Does seem PL will miss out the 5th spot likely going to serie a
I think Liverpool will win the Europa, and it is hard to look past City for the CL unless we or Madrid can meet them in the final as nobody is beating them over 2 legs. That's without Don Unai doing his thing in the Conference league.

I think 5th place gets in, Utd luck.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I think Liverpool will win the Europa, and it is hard to look past City for the CL unless we or Madrid can meet them in the final as nobody is beating them over 2 legs. That's without Don Unai doing his thing in the Conference league.

I think 5th place gets in, Utd luck.
More like Sp**s luck think they'll finish 5th or villa utd likely europa next season

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Which is completely mental lol, outside of Inter I don't think any Serie A club gets close to top 4 in the PL.
Juve with their Allegri anti football brand definitely would get in ahead of Villa or Sp**s come on.

Either way English teams in Europe have completely shat the bed this season, United and Newcastle 4th in their CL groups. Villa Brighton and West Ham could well go out next round, **** even we could.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Juve with their Allegri anti football brand definitely would get in ahead of Villa or Sp**s come on.

Either way English teams in Europe have completely shat the bed this season, United and Newcastle 4th in their CL groups. Villa Brighton and West Ham could well go out next round, **** even we could.

That doesn't necessarily reflect the quality gap though point taken on Newcastle + United.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
That doesn't necessarily reflect the quality gap though point taken on Newcastle + United.
I don't think the quality gap is that big, really I watch both Bundesliga and PL regularly and the gap is as small as I've ever seen it this season.

United are still in with a shout for CL football this season ffs

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Which is completely mental lol, outside of Inter I don't think any Serie A club gets close to top 4 in the PL.

Reckon Atalanta are the type of team who’d come over and game raise their way into contention.

Kind of what Unai’s Villa have done.

Henry boi

Dreaming about Zidane, that's the problem right there for United, looking for a quick fix. You need someone to build that club ala Arteta. ZiZou won't do that even at Madrid he never did that.
Honestly if I'm United I'm taking a chance on De Zerbi

Latest posts

Top Bottom