• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

New Purple Patchford PR excuse fest just dropped:

Write what you want, lad. Havertz is having a better season. Can't come back from those allegations.
Yeah this ain’t it. No one is gonna feel for a guy on 300k crying poor me. All they asking for is freaking effort and he is not giving it

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Yeah this ain’t it. No one is gonna feel for a guy on 300k crying poor me. All they asking for is freaking effort and he is not giving it
And he's bringing up a bunch of old sh*t too. Everyone agreed that it was good that he lobbied to feed the children and that it's racist how the media covers him and Sterling's expenditures vs white players. That has nothing to do with this man ghosting this full season and being too drunk to turn up for training while he's ghosting a whole season. Just behave professionally. It's not difficult. You see there are no articles about Martinelli who is having an equally poor season but working considerably harder and not being stupid off the field.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Potter will go there, him and Ashworth worked together before. Makes sense even if utd fans dont like it, he has unfinished business too!

Sulosky

I'm not sure if this was already here before, but Rio is of the opinion that Arteta would immediately go to coach United if the opportunity arose. Why would he start coaching a clearly inferior team that doesn't even have style?

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

I'm not sure if this was already here before, but Rio is of the opinion that Arteta would immediately go to coach United if the opportunity arose. Why would he start coaching a clearly inferior team that doesn't even have style?

Definitely winding up Joel Beya here and the media clutching.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Something up with Rashford beyond football I think.

Didn't look right at all last night against Forest. It doesn't feel like a normal poor form thing with him.

Hopefully I'm wrong though.

TH14shahriar

A gentle soul
Something up with Rashford beyond football I think.

Didn't look right at all last night against Forest. It doesn't feel like a normal poor form thing with him.

Hopefully I'm wrong though.

Didn't he break up with his girlfriend before the season started? Could be that, I don't know. But he's been inconsistent his whole career so it's nothing unusual really. It's sad tbh because he seems to be a good lad.

Sulosky

Sadly, one of Rashford's biggest critics is Roy Keane, who called Marcus an idiot. Strangely, Roy forgot that he himself had problems with alcohol in his youth.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Rashford has outgrown Man Utd. The £300k contract was a mistake, like ourselves with Auba, but United will not rip the bandage and cancel the contract. United could palm him off to PSG to replace Mbappe. I doubt it though.

dino bravo

Rashford is super talented, there's no doubt. Ten Hag is killing him. Stick him in Sp**s' side under Postecoglou instead of Werner and he would absolutely cook.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Rashford is super talented, there's no doubt. Ten Hag is killing him. Stick him in Sp**s' side under Postecoglou instead of Werner and he would absolutely cook.

Assna fans will always pray for his downfall though, since he ended our title hopes on his debut 2016

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

CAPuv8RUgAABwlo.png

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Sadly, one of Rashford's biggest critics is Roy Keane, who called Marcus an idiot. Strangely, Roy forgot that he himself had problems with alcohol in his youth.

In fairness in never stopped him from performing. If it was Clough/Fergie would've shown him the boot, which is the crux of the issue with Rashford if he was performing consistently there wouldn't be anywhere near as much criticism, if any at all.

Tho on the flip side and in Rashford's defence there was a period of a couple of years between 2019 and 2021 where he was such a key man for United and a big performer so when he was doing all of his other stuff it was met mostly with praise now it's being highlighted and used as a stick to beat him with, tho his drop in form has came with United's drop off after finishing 2nd with Ole. I think Rashford's fed up with the entire thing going from main man who was a one man attack at times to now everything being pinned on him. United fans have themselves to blame for thinking he'd be their Mbappe.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Dreaming about Zidane, that's the problem right there for United, looking for a quick fix. You need someone to build that club ala Arteta. ZiZou won't do that even at Madrid he never did that.
Honestly if I'm United I'm taking a chance on De Zerbi

Realistically this is all rubbish. No discussion about a new manager would take place without Dan Ashworth having a say first.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Write what you want, lad. Havertz is having a better season. Can't come back from those allegations.

If you'd have told me in 2024 we'd be talking about a football player having a cathartic moment about existentialism & his being there in a la Descartes, I'd have called you a liar :lol:

Thrice

He's such a whiny little *****. Instead of using these (justified) criticisms as fuel to prove them wrong like real top players do, he's constantly complaining about being criticized as if he's above that.

He's the highest paid player in an underperforming team. What does he expect?

Top Bottom