• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
There were posters that wanted him instead of Rice.
One went to a team that got 88pts last season the other joined a dogshit team.

Players aren't the issue, even Antony looked exciting at Ajax and he looks like a joke now. Not even sure the manager is the main issue either, just some powerful juj at United and Chelsea that turns everyone to sh*t in no time

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Amrabat cost 8.5 million pounds for a season's loan. I wonder if they buy him for 21.5 million more? :lol:

Thus far if you divide his minutes by 90, he has played total 13 games in all competitions. Currently it has cost 650k pounds per game, without taking wages into account. :clap:

They sold Fred for 13 million, and got a worse player. Trademark Ten Hag, a gift that keeps on giving!

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Amrabat cost 8.5 million pounds for a season's loan. I wonder if they buy him for 21.5 million more? :lol:

Thus far if you divide his minutes by 90, he has played total 13 games in all competitions. Currently it has cost 650k pounds per game, without taking wages into account. :clap:

They sold Fred for 13 million, and got a worse player. Trademark Ten Hag, a gift that keeps on giving

“All Leagues Matter” 😭😭

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Wonder goal aside, horrible.

Training session for City.

I hope Foden's haircut will eventually be made illegal, as it should be.

Our lack of quality compared to City is downright embarrassing. We are years away from competing.

We’re beyond tragic.

The difference was players quality and managers quality, especially the changes happening when substitutes came on. Ten Hag was left in the dust by Pep's moves.

Imo

We knew we were going to lose, which in itself is a telling sign, but the manner of the defeat confirms that EtH is just not the right manager for us.

I don't understand how we can have so many men behind the ball and yet put no pressure on the City players. We gave them 5-10 yards all game. Suicidal stuff against this team.

We only had 2 shots. :(

City had 27. Sigh. These big games show the complete gulf in class, hard pill to swallow.

Let’s be honest before the game the question was how were we going to lose. There was no doubt we were going to lose this game even when we were up.

We’re ****e but as far as losses go it wasn’t a hammering so I guess that’s progress for ETH and this team.

I'm firmly in the ETH out camp, but even I can see that went about as well as could be expected...some of yous losing your minds are the same ones that expected us to be steamrollered 7-0

Eleven defeats and minus two goal difference now. Just ridiculous.

3-1 loss feels like we got away lightly. I was thinking it would be 5 or 6 before the game.

Zero ambition.

Can't say I'm shocked. The difference in quality is very visible.

We are miles behind.

Third goal summed is up.

Had chances to launch decent counters but constantly went for the safe or brainless.

Back to hating this team again...

Erik at the wheel

We look like a relegation team against any top team. Jut parking the bus since minute 1 with no plan B. Sick of Ten Haag. He offers nothing compred to Ole, Jose or LVG.

Just reading this thread pisses me off, because it feels like so many are just accepting of the result. Watching that 90 minutes fecking infuriated me. We just got embarrassed by a rival for what feels like the umpteenth time in recent years

Our league position right now flatters us.

We are poorly coached, the players we have are, mostly, not capable of maintaining the required effort for 90 minutes, and are mentally fragile.

Which is why we collapse against every decent team we play.

Just got to take our medicine.

Pretty extraordinary what we’ve been reduced to as a club.

Just got to hope that with INEOS in place, this is the beginning of a long road back. But they can’t undo the suffering that United fans have been put through.

Give it Keaneo until end of season

Pochettino and Chelsea gave these lot a game.

We just got battered.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Saw a post the other day of titled “What Ten Hag ball can do”

…it was literally just pointless passing and then Luke Shaw runs for 30 yards. 😭

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Also Man Utd fans always whining and blaming all their problems on the Glazers. But their net spend on players is higher than Man City's, if the figure on that image is correct. :lol:

They're losing sense of reality faster than they can fabricate it. Tis no mean feat :lol:

Nom de Plume

I sincerely hope that they spend another two decades in the wilderness. That they keep spending squillions on their versions of Galacticos. Tuchel, Potter and Ranieri to be their next saviours, (in any order).
Fugg 'em. Pay back for the 'Fergie Time'
Their demise is as comforting as Spursy not winning the league since '61, let alone never coming close to winning the EPL, yet maintaining they are also a top, top football club. Oh, and may Old Shatford be partially closed down due to 'customer' safety concerns.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
I sincerely hope that they spend another two decades in the wilderness. That they keep spending squillions on their versions of Galacticos. Tuchel, Potter and Ranieri to be their next saviours, (in any order).
Fugg 'em. Pay back for the 'Fergie Time'
Their demise is as comforting as Spursy not winning the league since '61, let alone never coming close to winning the EPL, yet maintaining they are also a top, top football club. Oh, and may Old Shatford be partially closed down due to 'customer' safety concerns.
I don't know man. I'd rather have rivalries with clubs like Utd and Pool than the soulless plastics over at Chelsea and City. That being said, in the short-term I'm relishing the downfall.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
@jones what happened to Harambat. He looked class at the world cup. I actually wanted him here. Maybe he's carrying an injury.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Ten Hag after the game was talking so much nonsense. Saying we could have won, had chances and did very well. Said they are progressing well. Man is on -2 goal difference

Top Bottom