• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Istanbald

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy šŸ«¶
Trusted ā­

You still confident about Ratcliffe making the right moves? In his interviews he sounds like a UK Boehly

Honestly think he's more just a front man at 71 years old (same age Sir Alex retired), he doesn't seem like he has the energy to do everything or go rogue with decisions like Boehly.

His first moves were to try bring Sir Dave Brailsforth, Omar Berrada and Dan Ashworth. I think he knows the importance of getting a good structure and delegating at the club.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ā­

Player:Saliba
On ETH

Win, lose, or draw - this performance should be a final nail in the coffin in SJRā€™s mind.

So we somehow managed to score a goal against the run of 90 minutes of play. In the 96th odd minute. And still manage to concede the 1-1. Only a EtH team can be that stupid

I think he might be the worst we've had post Fergie bar Moyes. And even that is close

Genuinely one of the worse performances I've seen. And my word we've had a boat load of those since fergie retired.

If Ratcliffe & co watch this and think that this is the right guy then I question their judgement

One of the worst managers at Manutd. I rate Moyes above this clown

Itā€™s alright lads, once our best defender - Martinez is back our midfield will magically be able to keep the ball & see our games. Oh wait. . .

I'm convinced the guy has a kink for being dominated, the way so many teams take the utter piss out of us.

We need a camera on him for the next game to be certain. If those hands start disappearing, we'll know for sure.

On a different note, I'm concerned by the way hes looking these days. He was twitching like a madman on the touchline and looked ill.

A level or two below Moyes. How do you go from beating your rivals 4-3 in the FA cup to come out against a struggling Brentford with a cowardly deep sitting formation and zero gameplan at all?

As an overall performance, that might have been worse than the 7-0

I have lost patience with him now. His game management is awful.

As long as we donā€™t end up with that waistcoat wearing, Ready Salted crisps eating, bangers and mash, missionary love making, 4-4-2 playing, national anthem listening, well done steak eating, Earl Grey tea drinking, Eastenders watching, Saturday night takeaway, Wertherā€™s Original sucking cornflake tart then Iā€™ll be happy.

Only the 3rd time a team has had above 80 touches in the opposition box in a PL game.

Embarrassing

I don't think I can watch 9 more games like this...

We didn't deserve to steal that and even a draw is an unfair result for Brentford.

On the game

A disgrace.

The manager shouldnā€™t be able to show his face outside after this. The nadir of a terrible season.

Truly disgusting performance.

Almost got a hilarious 1-0 victory, after being outplayed for the entire game.

Couldn't even hold onto that for a couple of minutes to see it out. Proper amateur hour. :lol:

Absolutely pathetic for 95 minutes.

And then somehow, this pathetic team managed to become even more pathetic.

Pathetic.

Awful performance, and still fumbled a smash and grab

Yet another cut back goal

On the one hand, a win would have been about as deserved as a Nobel Peace prize for Putin. Or ISIS.

We're such a bad joke. How can these players train together for months and come out looking this disjointed.

I don't even really feel bad about missing out on Champions League, even if it was a slim hope to begin with. We don't belong there anyway, so what's the point?

How can we be this bad? Like, i get it if you have the odd bad performance, but we manage to make a relegation fighting Brentford look like prime Barcelona. And this is not even overexaggerating, it's just incredibly bad. Injuries might have been really bad this season, but it's not an excuse for such performances. I hope SJR realizes and doesn't have Southgate as answer.
Worst performance of the season. An absolute disgrace. ETH and the coaching team shaking hands after the Mount goal like all their hard work and game planning had paid off after the 95 minutes that came before was nauseating.
I've aged at least 10 years watching that consistently inconsistent and utterly frustrating group of United players in action. Need to stop and kidding ourselves the Champions league talk, played in the champions league this season and finished bottom that group of players are Europa league level max and improvement isn't going to be seen until a clear out happens.
Weā€™ve had some **** managers post Fergie, but Moyes, Rangnick and Ten Hag have their own special hall of shame.

I wonder where we would be now if we had just stuck with Van Gaal for the last 7 years or so. Iā€™d venture absolutely no worse off.
14 corners to 4 :lol: who were we playing Madrid?

Synical

Miss Superstitious

"As long as we donā€™t end up with that waistcoat wearing, Ready Salted crisps eating, bangers and mash, missionary love making, 4-4-2 playing, national anthem listening, well done steak eating, Earl Grey tea drinking, Eastenders watching, Saturday night takeaway, Wertherā€™s Original sucking cornflake tart then Iā€™ll be happy."

šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ā­

"As long as we donā€™t end up with that waistcoat wearing, Ready Salted crisps eating, bangers and mash, missionary love making, 4-4-2 playing, national anthem listening, well done steak eating, Earl Grey tea drinking, Eastenders watching, Saturday night takeaway, Wertherā€™s Original sucking cornflake tart then Iā€™ll be happy."

šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
You can forgive most of the above, but the bolded should lead straight to jail.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

So it was the international break that made them play exactly the way they were playing before the international break? 7 Hag is possibly the most shameless excuse maker in PL history.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

E7H at the wheel:

GettyImages-473316380.jpg

albakos

ArsƩne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka

šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
I am sure even @Sapient Hawk will applaud the creativity of this Manc while he laughs himself during the syfyr meal :lol:

Arsenal Quotes

Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom