• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Istanbald

Barca and city fans have been peddling that ter stegen and ederson are better keepers than De Gea because he can’t pass like them.
I'd say Ter Stegen is there with him, Neueur is definitely, just because he has been injured doesn't take that away.

Ederson I believe will become better than ddg, he's not done bad for a first season in the Premier League. And that's because of his complete game, not just his passing.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Would say De Gea is the best, has been doing it for years and is generally tested a lot more than Ederson or Ter Stegen.

Ter Stegen has been great, but had a few hiccups in past seasons and Ederson will need to prove he can keep this form up the coming seasons, although he looks promising.

Rosso

AM's Resident United Fan
There is a massive howler just waiting to happen with Ederson every game. It rarely gets exposed because City are simply far too dominant over their opponents currently.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
lmfao, I love Mourinho sometimes. Just so ****ing savage. Why anyone would willingly enter a war of words with him is beyond me.

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
But did Frank De Boer lie though? Mourinho can be in his feelings all he wants, but De Boer was right to make that comment about him because it’s simply true.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

But did Frank De Boer lie though? Mourinho can be in his feelings all he wants, but De Boer was right to make that comment about him because it’s simply true.

There's a lot of ignorance in De Boer's comments, all pundits seem to have forgotten that period when Rashford wasn't scoring for 3 months yet Mourinho was consistently starting him. Yet all of a sudden Mourinho has no patience for Rashford. Rashford was always preferred to Martial and this even annoyed a lot of our fan base (Martial FC) at the start of the season. Guaranteed De Boer would have nothing to even say about Rashford had he not even started that game.

Rashford has had more appearances than anyone in our squad in Mourinho's tenure, 53 games last season, 40 thus far this season. Just shows how little these pundits even know. Glad Mourinho tore him apart.

Also, I've never heard Mourinho speak about any of our players the way he does about Rashford here.

House MD

The complain earlier in the season was that Rashford is playing over martial when he isn’t as good. Now the complain is Rashford doesn’t start over martial. Seems like we can’t win.

Either way, I don’t really see anything wrong with Mourinho’s handling of kids. He played McTominay and Rashford vs Chelsea and Liverpool. How many academy players has Pep played at all, let alone an important game? And Pep is the champion of the youth right?

lmfao, I love Mourinho sometimes. Just so ****ing savage. Why anyone would willingly enter a war of words with him is beyond me.

Conte had one late December or early January. Hasn’t been the same since.
I'd say Ter Stegen is there with him, Neueur is definitely, just because he has been injured doesn't take that away.

Ederson I believe will become better than ddg, he's not done bad for a first season in the Premier League. And that's because of his complete game, not just his passing.

Tbh I do hope everyone thinks De Gea isn’t good (especially Real) and he stays with us forever. Certainly not a situation I’d complain about

The complain earlier in the season was that Rashford is playing over martial when he isn’t as good. Now the complain is Rashford doesn’t start over martial. Seems like we can’t win.

Either way, I don’t really see anything wrong with Mourinho’s handling of kids. He played McTominay and Rashford vs Chelsea and Liverpool. How many academy players has Pep played at all, let alone an important game? And Pep is the champion of the youth right?

Conte had one late December or early January. Hasn’t been the same since.

Tbh I do hope everyone thinks De Gea isn’t good (especially Real) and he stays with us forever. Certainly not a situation I’d complain about
Absolutely nowhere did I say ddg is not good, he is, certainly better than his first couple of seasons here ;)

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Mourinho's spot on about De Boer, a nothing manager having a go at the way he manages his players ffs.

Hate him or Love him Jose is a different kettle of fish :lol::lol:
I thought he was brilliant when he first turned up at Chelsea, like a breath of fresh air, since he returned there, he's just becoming a bore. Always makes out he is put-upon and hard done by.

Cheer up then you miserable tw@t, become more engaging, rather than confrontational.

Still, he always wins the title in his second season, don't you know?

Arsenal Quotes

"Surely what will be their last attack.

A good ball by Dixon, finding Smith for Thomas, charging through the midfield... It's up for grabs now! Thomas! Right at the end!

What an unbelievable climax to the League season"

Brian Moore on the Thomas' winning goal at Anfield in 1989

Latest posts

Top Bottom