• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Istanbald

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
He is part of the team though. So not really sure why that’s wrong. Does everyone else play without a keeper? Every team should buy 20 year old keepers and develop him like we did maybe they will be better off too
as much as Messi is just a player in the Barca team. They'd be completely **** without him.

You;re missing the point. Your keeper makes your team look about 15 points better every season. ON HIS OWN
It's like the saying which goes "Chicken curry is as good as lentil soup for the chicken farmer."

You only appreciate a good thing if you do not have it :p

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
as much as Messi is just a player in the Barca team. They'd be completely **** without him.

It's like the saying which goes "Chicken curry is as good as lentil soup for the chicken farmer."

You only appreciate a good thing if you do not have it :p
I have no problem admitting the only reson we got top four in 2012 was RVP so why can't other fans admit certain players carry a heavier load in certain teams.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I have no problem admitting the only reson we got top four in 2012 was RVP so why can't other fans admit certain players carry a heavier load in certain teams.
Especially for something as painfully obvious as DDG.

There are some teams where individuals are head and shoulders above their teammates. Peak RvP for us, Messi for recent Barca teams, Suarez/Salah for Pool.

Clean slate for you guys too with a new manager.
Amen

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Nah that’s a myth. We have had games with bad football but overall we were very good. Especially in the recent games vs the big sides. City Chelsea Liverpool Sp**s in the cup etc

We haven’t overachieved at all. I would say we are exactly where we should be.

The bare minimum was expecting to challenge for the title. Most other seasons we would have except for this freakish tally by Man City. Man City’s title win under pellegrini for instance had 86 points as well, which we could achieve if we win our three games in hand.

We weren’t spanked no. Comfortably beaten in a few games yes but we have beaten every PL club at Least once. I think united are the only team to not concede more than 2 goals in a game in the top 5 leagues.

You're not fooling anyone here, your football is abysmal viewing.

Zero cohesion between your players, and no signs of attacking playstyle, well maybe except when you long ball the hell out of your opposition.

House MD

You're not fooling anyone here, your football is abysmal viewing.

Zero cohesion between your players, and no signs of attacking playstyle, well maybe except when you long ball the hell out of your opposition.

Not particularly. We have had some very good games just in the last month. We beat city at their own turf after being 2-0 down, thanks to Sanchez and Pogba. Overall it’s a myth that we are poor to watch. Especially when you consider that we have convincingly beaten all other top 4 contenders.
You;re missing the point. Your keeper makes your team look about 15 points better every season. ON HIS OWN

Oh he is definitely important no doubt. All world class keepers used to do that. Even when you guys bought cech, everyone was talking about how he would save arsenal 10 or 11 points a season. I don’t really see it as a big deal. We also have forwards like lukaku who has scored 27 goals in all competition, martial Rashford and lingard have all scored 10+ goals too.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
What’s with Jose throwing his players under the bus every week?

Hope Kluivert isn’t joining them, won’t develop up there.
He think that its good tactics to wake them up. But that's won't help when he force his team to play negative football and expecting them to preform

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

If he can't even at least motivate players, not sure what he's doing here.

I don't rate a lot of the players that started that game (i.e. Darmian, Lindelof, Young, Fellaini etc) but not sure why he's acting surprised that our football was **** when that's what we were fielding and the style of play was ****.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Christ how awful. Hopefully he can make a full recovery. He looked a bit frail and out of sorts at the match last week but I just figured that was because people seem to age quite a bit when you don't see them regularly anymore. Wishing for the best possible outcome for him.

Arsenal Quotes

As far as i'm concerned, Tony Adams is the effing Empire State Building

Ian Wright

Latest posts

Top Bottom