• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Istanbald

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
Didn't really think this season could get any better

Where would he go though? After foolishly dragging his feet for so long his window to get himself back to Spain seems closed. Real just shelled out for Courtois, Barca have Ter Stegen and Atletico have Oblak.

PSG is the only place that makes sense unless Atletico and United do a swap for keepers.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Where would he go though? After foolishly dragging his feet for so long his window to get himself back to Spain seems closed. Real just shelled out for Courtois, Barca have Ter Stegen and Atletico have Oblak.

PSG is the only place that makes sense unless Atletico and United do a swap for keepers.
Juventus.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

He might want to come home again, could see a swap for Oblak one day. I hope he’ll retire with Atletico as much as I love Jan.

Arsenal Quotes

When Patrick Vieira came over from AC Milan, he didn’t know a word of English. We gave him accommodation, phone, car and an English teacher. I talked to Patrick in fluent French and before a game I asked in French, can you speak a bit of English to me? Patrick nodded and replied: Tottenham are shit!

David Dein

Latest posts

Top Bottom