• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Istanbald

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

It’ll be a mistake but Ole has put the board in a situation where they really must hire him.

Personally, I would break the bank and bring Potch to Utd.

I said during the hiring he’d do well, they’re judging him compared to how utterly sh*te Mourinho was though.

Can see the wheels fall off early next season yet again if he stays.

PoleInGoal

Player:Tomiyasu
This is ideal. Stick around for Utd to have a good end to the season where nothing major is at stake. Fergie will think he's done enough and step back during the summer, at which point things will descend again

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Has been strongly rumoured/reported that Fergie has been involved behind the scenes with training and match preparation. Makes sense as I can't imagine Ole has made this turnaround on his own.
He was at one training session. Show me all these other supposed rumours

Arsenal Quotes

I really like Arsenal. But you, do you like Arsenal? Or just Arsenal with Trophies?

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom