• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Istanbald

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Btw, who told y'all about De Gea having a problem with shots at his near post? I still remember @Rosso telling me that it wasn't a problem for him. Yet here we are.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

1EKqGZ3.jpg

Poverty stuff
ALEXIS :rofl:

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Watching them fcuk it up is strangely satisfying.

Hope they win a few, and crash again so I can enjoy Redcafe

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
Aside from Pogba, our entire attack/midfield could get into their first team. Quite incredible really. We better not f*ck it up this year because this is our chance.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Early days still, but they are on a rather rotten run. I could easily see the pressure building on Ole if the results are not forthcoming.

Too early to write them off though...

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Southampton away next. Potentially tricky. I could see them dropping points.

Need my Goldbridge in shambles fix.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Hope they really bottle it this season, I could see Ole getting the boot and maybe Poch coming in, then watch Sp**s get Jose lol - anything could happen.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Nothing like seeing these guys stink the place out.

I said it when the transfer window closed, Dan James, Aaron Wan-Bissaka and Harry Maguire is a shambolic transfer window. Especially when you consider the outgoings at Old Trafford and the lack of replacements.

Their squad is paper thin. They play a front three of James, Rashford and Martial with Lingard :lol: in behind. If two of that four get an injury, who comes in? Mata, Greenwood and... Chong?

Neville is one of my fave pundits (not that that’s saying a lot) but his delusion this season is at an all time high. To say Yanited will finish top 4 and Pogba will be POTY is ridiculous. I like Pogba but come on, he’s essentially a formula 1 driver being asked to drive an old Corsa.

Solsjkaer is slowly but surely being exposed too. He’s clearly not a top manager. As soon as the honeymoon period came to an end, and he had to do actual tactical work, he was found out time and again.

Yanited will do well to finish in the top 7 and I genuinely mean that. Awful squad.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Wouldn’t be surprised to see us loan Zlatan in January tbh.

Neville has been a terrible pundit his whole career, he’s just a harder worker than most so he stands out in front of a crowd of terrible pundits. Prefer Carragher to him.

Smail

If you must rebuild like ManU has to, it's better to and a season midtable with no Europa if it meant they can proper rebuild and ship all the deadwood out of the club like they are doing. For a big club like them top four or a 5th place finish is not something they should aspire to. Now the number seven is free, I could see them going for Sancho next summer if they have a proper plan in place.

But then again, Ed Woodward is in charge.... :rolleyes:

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
If you must rebuild like ManU has to, it's better to and a season midtable with no Europa if it meant they can proper rebuild and ship all the deadwood out of the club like they are doing. For a big club like them top four or a 5th place finish is not something they should aspire to. Now the number seven is free, I could see them going for Sancho next summer if they have a proper plan in place.

But then again, Ed Woodward is in charge.... :rolleyes:

Arsenal fans have said the same. Why is it better to finish lower? What has 3 years without CL given us?

You should always try to win every game and win every trophy. And you can clear out the dead wood while doing so.

Smail

Arsenal fans have said the same. Why is it better to finish lower? What has 3 years without CL given us?

You should always try to win every game and win every trophy. And you can clear out the dead wood while doing so.
Yes, agreed, but to do so you must also invest in a couple of cheap options who will become deadwood in a couple of years. That's what we have done the last decade. I'm talking about Man U not buying extra midfielders or attackers. If the best isnt available then don't buy and wait and maybe have one very bad season

Arsenal Quotes

Arsene Who?

Headlines of English media when Arsène was announced as new manager of Arsenal in 1996

Latest posts

Top Bottom