• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Istanbald

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
That’s amazing. We should start our own against the kronkies if things don’t improve football/investment wise by mid next season as what we have witnessed these last 10 years can’t continue much longer.

I mean wishing death on someone over football may be going a teeeeeeensy bit too far. Not that I'm against chants.

jgirolami

I mean wishing death on someone over football may be going a teeeeeeensy bit too far. Not that I'm against chants.
I wasn’t meaning death. We never used death in getting Wenger out which I was against as you knew this **** was coming. But what was aimed at Wenger should have been used totally against the krankies and if things under new owners didn’t improve for Wenger then I would have probably thought, right now is time for him to go. All those years of selling best players and being replaced with your shamacks,denilsons,Eboué,Gervinho,Bendtners of this world was never making his job easy for him. I believe all the bull about needing better quality players was just a cover for the board as he would have been getting told there’s no more money. Notice how once we started ganging up on Wenger the board started to splash some cash coz they new that they would be next. But compared to other teams it still is not enough hence why we are still in trouble. Answer this question. If Arsène was still in charge of this squad where in the league would you think we would be? My guess would be in a champions league place. But remember that wasnt good enough for some.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
I wasn’t meaning death. We never used death in getting Wenger out which I was against as you knew this **** was coming. But what was aimed at Wenger should have been used totally against the krankies and if things under new owners didn’t improve for Wenger then I would have probably thought, right now is time for him to go. All those years of selling best players and being replaced with your shamacks,denilsons,Eboué,Gervinho,Bendtners of this world was never making his job easy for him. I believe all the bull about needing better quality players was just a cover for the board as he would have been getting told there’s no more money. Notice how once we started ganging up on Wenger the board started to splash some cash coz they new that they would be next. But compared to other teams it still is not enough hence why we are still in trouble. Answer this question. If Arsène was still in charge of this squad where in the league would you think we would be? My guess would be in a champions league place. But remember that wasnt good enough for some.

Uhm, I wasn't talking about you wishing death on anybody. I was talking about the Man United chants you quoted which do wish death on Ed Woodward (talking about cutting him up into little pieces as well which is ****ed up) and then your first reaction being *That's amazing.*

I'm fully ok with chants against the Kroenke ownership.
Just not death threats.

Arsenal Quotes

We don't sign superstars, we make them.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom