• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Istanbald

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
I do think Bruno is quality not just based on system and he also has very good character as footballer which he comes to United to win. Contrast to Sanchez when he came here.

But I do think he will be slightly less effective if he plays in system that can expose his weakness. You also wonder how he doesn’t make lot of assists in Portugal national team like how he did with Sporting and United.

Either way, we could make the same case that Pep needs KDB, we need Bruno and Klopp needs their full backs and VVD.

Sanchez shone at Arsenal be cause he had Özil behind him providing. Özil could find him with a ball where ever he went. However, Sanchez as a player costs you if you don't have a playmaker who can facilitate for him. He's sloppy with the ball, and chaotic in his movement around the pitch. He didn't fit at United, and could never fit under Mourinho who demanded his players defend and not lose the ball.

Bruno is the opposite. He's meticulous, and thoughtful. He fits. He doesn't provide assists in the Portugal national team because everything has to go through Ronaldo, and therefor most of the time the balls come to him from the wing, if I'm recalling correctly.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I’ve come round on Bruno. Yes the non stop penalties are ridiculous but creatively he’s up there with KdB in terms of numbers.

The guy’s just a complete baller.

Rosso

AM's Resident United Fan
ErkRZItXEAAaJdo

:cool:

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

I’ve come round on Bruno.
I don't care what people say, to me he's a special player for sure.

Like Grealish he's kinda free to do what he wants though so I do wonder how they would be under a more rigid manager. Ole trusts and leaves him to it.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I’ve come round on Bruno. Yes the non stop penalties are ridiculous but creatively he’s up there with KdB in terms of numbers.

The guy’s just a complete baller.

His face doesn't help either, it's a very annoying face. A bit like Ceballos, like imagine if Ceballos was as good as Bruno, he'd be the most annoying f*cker in the PL.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

His face doesn't help either, it's a very annoying face. A bit like Ceballos, like imagine if Ceballos was as good as Bruno, he'd be the most annoying f*cker in the PL.

Yeah I feel that. Up there in the hall of fame of punchable faces with Deloufeu.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Utd are due a slump. They're still far reliable on individual brilliance.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Bruno Fernandes the key to United's attack this year, VVD the key to Klopp's defence last year. Suddenly Ole and Klopp look like title winning managers when they get quality players in all positions. That's why teams lower in the league have such long odds, whoever their managers are. Arsenal have never had that luxury since 2003 thanks to the new stadium.

It's not just about quality players. It's about quality players in the right positions and the right setting.
Spending money does not spell success, Ironically United over he past 7 years is a perfect example. Chelsea this year is another example.

It's not about the money. It's about making a whole greater than the sum of its parts. Leicester is an example of that.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Bruno Fernandes the key to United's attack this year, VVD the key to Klopp's defence last year. Suddenly Ole and Klopp look like title winning managers when they get quality players in all positions.
There are plenty of Man U or Liverpool starters we wouldn't want here though. Nevermind bench options.

I largely agree with you, but there is something to be said for having sound tactics, coaching and an identity.

As quality as Jota is, him seamlessly slotting into Liverpool off the back of a season where he was rotated at Wolves should have been an eye opener.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Not sure how i would cope with Utd winning the league. Crying, probably.

Arsenal and Man Utd, the true OGs of the premier league and the one rivalry that counts

The rest is just pretenders

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

On the Ole discussion, we are a work in progress but the massive difference from last season is the squad quality.

With the right investment, we are heading in a good direction. The squad difference is pretty telling when looking at United vs Burnley in 19/20 compared to this season.

People who say we are a moments team are right, with players like Rashford, Fernandes, Pogba, Cavani and Martial you can always count on at least one or two of them to turn up.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

On the Ole discussion, we are a work in progress but the massive difference from last season is the squad quality.

With the right investment, we are heading in a good direction. The squad difference is pretty telling when looking at United vs Burnley in 19/20 compared to this season.

People who say we are a moments team are right, with players like Rashford, Fernandes, Pogba, Cavani and Martial you can always count on at least one or two of them to turn up.

Your player recruitment has been spot on on the past two years. I still feel you're just one CM short of pushing Liverpool and man city for the title.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Seems you get far with giving the players a good and positive environment, and letting them get on with it.

Provided the players are good enough....

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Chelsea finishes 12 years before Abramovic 14,12,14, 11,11,6,4,3,5,6,6,4

Chelsea finishes after 12 years Abramoviv 2,1,1,2,2,3,1,2,6,3,3,1

QED

Typical of you. Only look at one piece of the puzzle and yell a picture. No wonder you keep yelling horses when whales are the answer.

If I were you, I'd whisper from now on,.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Typical of you. Only look at one piece of the puzzle and yell a picture. No wonder you keep yelling horses when whales are the answer.

If I were you, I'd whisper from now on,.
:lol: That’s always been your problem looking at snippets. What I showed you is the big long term picture, in fact 24 years worth. It’s as clear as the nose on your face that money buys success. :lol:

Arsenal Quotes

Young players need freedom of expression to develop as creative players... they should be encouraged to try skills without fear of failure.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom