• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Istanbald

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
I couldn’t care less about the FA Cup. It hasn’t been relevant for 15 ish years now. I’ve seen managers like Harry Redknapp and Roberto Martinez lift it in recent times. The modern day fan cares about flashy new transfers, the league and Champions League these days, not the cups.

In saying that, we must have the worst midfielders in the top 6, even top 10 of the league. Matic and Fred don’t get into Leicester’s team, they don’t even get into Arsenal’s team.

And Ole will never win a big trophy at Utd. And when I say big, I mean the league or Champions League. Yes we are improved under him, the league doesn’t lie. But he’s not a manager who will deliver the big prizes and essentially United exist to win league titles. Top 4 isn’t a trophy.
Ole will secure top 4 soon and next day contract extension will be announced :lol:

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

163617260_3828532767257136_9018521730658770143_n.jpg

I keep saying this, but it's the same cycle with Ole the whole time.e

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
How oleh say trophies doesn't matter? You managing manutd most big club in England of course its matter ffs. Hopefully Fergie didn't read or heard this.

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
I find it amusing that a guy who has played at two clubs, says things like this. Like, how does he know that?

Much better to just say it in similar way as Ödegaard regarding Arteta.

He’s been managed by Poch, LVG, Mourinho before and also international team manager. :p

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

He’s been managed by Poch, LVG, Mourinho before and also international team manager. :p

Sure, but I don't rate those managers at the ultimate top. He said second to none.

For example mentioning the Mourinho from recent years in this man management regard is the greatest joke ever heard.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Yep, that one confirmed my suspicion that Fabio Capello is bad vibbes.

When he was talking about goalkeeper mentality with crowds and how some of the kids playing at the minute may not be able to handle the pressure when they're back was well interesting. You kinda thought it but then you think oh they're pro's but it was straight from the horses mouth.

Reactions: A_G

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Capello seemed a weird appointment at that time, but that England team was all kind of ****ed up before him, tbh.

Didn't Fabio win the league with Real a few seasons before he took over England, feel the players need to take more blame during that period with England...alot of them always seem to want to pass all the buck to the managers.

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
Sure, but I don't rate those managers at the ultimate top. He said second to none.

For example mentioning the Mourinho from recent years in this man management regard is the greatest joke ever heard.

I mean man management is his biggest asset after all. The fact he was able to improve lot of our players, developing them, give lot of youth chances and how his players always perform when he is under pressure. You don’t see Guendouzi or Saliba treatment under Ole.

Arsenal Quotes

Play for the name on the front of the shirt and they’ll remember the name on the back.

Tony Adams
Top Bottom