• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Istanbald

D

Deleted member 102404

So many Arsenal fans shouting they want CR7 to sign for us. WTF???
Apart from being past it, he’d be an absolute disaster as he was for Utd. No thanks.
So many player fan boys!

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

He is a good finisher tbh and has nice cross on him. He is too similar to Rashford imo. United need a proper nr 9
Yeah he’s like a slower Rashford with better finishing.

Pointless signing for them. I’d take him as a rotation option if we can’t sign a top winger though.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Bringing in Ronaldo would be a sign of intent that we mean to win PL and Europa

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Gotta be honest.

I'd take Ronaldo on a short term deal until the end of the year, just to see the tears from certain United fans.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Surely has to be MLS at this stage, unless someone is foolish enough to sign him in Europe. Granted you'd think he could do a job in Portugal still.

Arsenal Quotes

I don’t look at the passport of people; I look at their quality and their attitude.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom