• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Istanbald

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Bro forgot about our main striker being out for 3 months lol... Guess Seven Hag is still rattled by the 7 goals this guy is spouting so much nonsense lately
Or he rates Martial higher than Jesus because he cost more ages ago, like a proper bellend United fan would.

So that comparison has clearly been worse for them. You never know with these guys. :lol:

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Bro forgot about our main striker being out for 3 months lol... Guess Seven Hag is still rattled by the 7 goals this guy is spouting so much nonsense lately

I think you should take it as praise, your players have a stronger mentality and are in better physical condition and you have a better squad.

An injury or suspension to Martial or Casemiro rattles our whole team. Antony seems to keep picking up small injuries and Eriksen and Garnacho are cursed with long term injuries.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I think you should take it as praise, your players have a stronger mentality and are in better physical condition and you have a better squad.

An injury or suspension to Martial or Casemiro rattles our whole team. Antony seems to keep picking up small injuries and Eriksen and Garnacho are cursed with long term injuries.

Yeah ngl him saying that is basically “that’s a you problem”

Needs to get his physio department together.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I find it interesting that Casemiro never got a straight red for Real Madrid in any competition, with almost 26000 minutes played.

Now he has two for United this season when coming to the toughest league in the world.

Seems to show how this league is tougher physically, mentally and it's also faster.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
wtf this guy lol...
Will Smith Reaction GIF by saschamoellersde
Arteta when he sees Moan Hag at the next PL Managers’ Conference.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Clearly has taken it bad, how in the space of 2 weeks their "title challenge" is over.

Maybe he should concern himself more about Casemiros attraction to red cards and Sanchos attraction to whatever is distracting him from his football. Yapping about Arsenals injuries while playing Betis away from home. Gonna turn into a dickhead.

Buhry

Established Member

Man plays his first 11 against reading in the mickey mouse cup to try to get the ''quad'' or whatever then is suprised pikachu face when he inevitably gets injuries or suspensions. Clown.
Probably also forgot we missed Partey and had to play Lokonga in the game we lost against them. Without that injury they don't win that game.

I find it interesting that Casemiro never got a straight red for Real Madrid in any competition, with almost 26000 minutes played.

Now he has two for United this season when coming to the toughest league in the world.

Seems to show how this league is tougher physically, mentally and it's also faster.

He's just embracing his new life as a ''red devil''.

G0D

Almighty

Juan Matas Beard

Trusted ⭐

Man plays his first 11 against reading in the mickey mouse cup to try to get the ''quad'' or whatever then is suprised pikachu face when he inevitably gets injuries or suspensions. Clown.
Probably also forgot we missed Partey and had to play Lokonga in the game we lost against them. Without that injury they don't win that game.

He's just embracing his new life as a ''red devil''.

I don’t think that’s his fault, it’s not a fitness or fatigue related injury. When you have thugs like Carroll doing this to Eriksen that can’t be helped. I don’t get how Ten Hag is blamed it should be Carroll. If it wasn’t Eriksen it would have been another player. Carroll was doing this most of the game without any repercussions.

The challenge below didn’t get a booking either which broke Eriksen’s legs.

1678949023910.jpeg

G0D

Almighty
I don’t think that’s his fault, it’s not a fitness or fatigue related injury. When you have thugs like Carroll doing this to Eriksen that can’t be helped. I don’t get how Ten Hag is blamed it should be Carroll. If it wasn’t Eriksen it would have been another player. Carroll was doing this all game without any card.

The challenge below didn’t get a booking either which broke Eriksen’s legs.

View attachment 13622
How is it not his fault? In the FA Cup against Reading he doesn’t rotate the team enough and then a player that is important to you gets injured from a bad challenge.

Shouldn’t have needed to play Eriksen to beat Reading so that is 100% Ten Hags fault for putting Eriksen in that situation.

Juan Matas Beard

Trusted ⭐

How is it not his fault? In the FA Cup against Reading he doesn’t rotate the team enough and then a player that is important to you gets injured from a bad challenge.

Shouldn’t have needed to play Eriksen to beat Reading so that is 100% Ten Hags fault for putting Eriksen in that situation.

There’s only one person at fault and that’s Carroll.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
@Juan Matas Beard I see you complaining but it's funny to see E7H to have a long face about it, yet when United players have done the same like Carroll for ages, it's all crickets !

Here's a quick refresher:
  • Those are tackles that Darren Fletcher used to do every week and he rarely got a card for it. I remember when a similar tackle was done inside the box on Arshavin and Mike Dean didn't even blink. Arshavin recovered and then scored a banger at OT like a minute later.
  • On a very similar tackle like Carroll, one of your pub players in Paddy McNair basically ended Jack Wilshere's career as he never recovered to full fitness/form from such a brutal tackle. Mike Dean was again the same ref and again he didn't even whistle on that tackle.
  • Those same two footed tackles were repeated ad-nauseum toward Reyes from both of Neville's. OT even applauded them for it and all of United team were bullying Reyes about it. Mike Riley was the ref.
  • Edit: Scholes was always applauded by the media with words like: Oh another typical Scholes tackle.
The sooner E7H stops crying, the better for your lot.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
@Juan Matas Beard it's funny to see E7H to have a long face about it, but when United players have done the same like Carroll for ages, it's all crickets !

Here's a quick refresher:
  • Those are tackles that Darren Fletcher used to do every week and he rarely got a card for it.I remember when a similar tackle was done on Arshavin and Mike Dean didn't even blink. Arshavin then went on to scored a banger at OT 30 seconds later.
  • On a very similar tackle like above, one of your pub players in Paddy McNair basically ended Jack Wilshere's career as he never recovered from that injury to full fitness.
  • Those same two footed tackles were repeated ad-nauseum toward Reyes from both of Neville's. OT even applauded them for it and all of United team were bullying Reyes about it.

The sooner E7H stops crying, the better for you lot.
Rooney used to pull these attempted GBH tackles all the time. Scholes was so awful at tackling he became a meme for it

Doesn't mean the Carroll tackle above isn't disgraceful but yeah United players have long been given carte blanche for assault hard to feel for them.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
Rooney used to pull these attempted GBH tackles all the time. Scholes was so awful at tackling he became a meme for it

Doesn't mean the Carroll tackle above isn't disgraceful but yeah United players have long been given carte blanche for assault hard to feel for them.
Commentators used to laugh & joke about it when Scholes did it while the victim rolled around in pain ffs. Worst club to ever exist in the Pl with the most delusional, entitled fanbase

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member

Maybe Real had the same deal with the officials that Barce had

Latest posts

Top Bottom