• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

Otis

Berbaclass’s balls are now bone dry after all the fapping over Qatar he’s been doing. Post count boosting is all he has left, poor guy.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
so i don't get it to who they will be sold now? wasn't sir Jim close to buy now qatar? also not surprised Nasser play part he part of family of course ffs like nobody saw this coming the own the qatar money.

Even when they sold manutd are so confusing ffs.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Surely this is a conflict of interest? God knows what’s in the PL’s fit and proper owners test but surely this type of thing is very suss?
Yep, the article talks about this:
Al-Khelaifi, on the other hand, is the chairman of beIN Media Group, a state-owned entertainment and sport network based in Doha, and the European Club Association, the lobby group that represents the interests of the most successful clubs in Europe. The 49-year-old is also a former tennis professional who runs the Qatar Tennis Foundation and Premier Padel, the new professional circuit for the fast-growing squash/tennis hybrid.

His involvement in the United talks, even in an advisory capacity, has caused eyebrows to be raised elsewhere in the Premier League, with many club owners worried about the possibility of England’s biggest team becoming the latest to come under what is perceived by many to be effectively state ownership.

The rationale for these fears is that Al-Khelaifi is also the boss of Qatar Sports Investments, a subsidiary of the country’s sovereign wealth fund the Qatar Investment Authority. In fact, Al-Khelaifi is also a member of QIA’s board and was asked by the Qatari government to expand the Gulf state’s interests in global sport following their successful hosting of the 2022 World Cup. The move into padel tennis is an example of that, as is QSI’s recent purchase of a minority stake in Portuguese side Braga. But it is also widely known in league circles that Al-Khelaifi spoke to Tottenham Hotspur chairman Daniel Levy about a potential investment in north London club earlier this year.

As a result, a number of Premier League clubs fear Sheikh Jassim may simply be a face for the Qatari state if he were to become United’s owner and would want the source of any funds thoroughly investigated. As previously stated, Sheikh Jassim’s representatives strongly deny this would be the case, as do Al-Khelaifi’s, who are very clear his role is purely advisory.

Under Premier League rules, there is nothing to stop Al-Khelaifi, QSI or QIA from owning or co-owning United, though Al Khelaifi is quick to quash any speculation that that might be on the cards. European football’s governing body UEFA, however, has a rule that prohibits two clubs under the control of the same entity or person from playing in the same competition, which would mean both PSG and United could not play in the Champions League at the same time, for example, if they had common ownership. The question then for UEFA will then be who really owns and controls the clubs.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
i know i could made things up but i'm sure Khalifi want to buy Manutd and not Jassim he'll put Jassim as owner but he'll be in control behind the scene lol.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
The end of football as we know it. No one with any association with the Qatari bribe monkeys should be allowed anywhere near the premier league. They were caught red handed bribing their way to a WC and tried to bribe Ecuador’s players in the opening match. And noting was done to their mass murdering illegitimate gangster family. If this deal gets done I guarantee you it will result in a massive wave of corruption that makes what City did look like a walk in the park

Farzad Stoned

These United fans are rattled as **** :lol:

Imagine being a United channel and releasing a 10 minute clip on Arsenal, with no Arsenal people on it.
Mercenary fanbase all they care about is bragging and rubbing smaller clubs noses in it. Now after a decade of claiming City’s titles mean nothing they want to become City. Sick the richest club in the country maybe the globe ready to whore their club legacy so they can brag and taunt other club’s fans. If Arsenal gets bought by a petrosheik i am out mate, i would rather have a lifetime of Arteta bottling masterclasses than celebrate trophies with mass murdering terrorist petrosheiks.

Except for our draft king and resident Manc @Juan Matas Beard; still can’t believe he won the draft while not showering and dodging feces throwing monkeys on Safari

Iwobeast

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Mercenary fanbase all they care about is bragging and rubbing smaller clubs noses in it. Now after a decade of claiming City’s titles mean nothing they want to become City. Sick the richest club in the country maybe the globe ready to whore their club legacy so they can brag and taunt other club’s fans. If Arsenal gets bought by a petrosheik i am out mate, i would rather have a lifetime of Arteta bottling masterclasses than celebrate trophies with mass murdering terrorist petrosheiks.

Except for our draft king and resident Manc @Juan Matas Beard; still can’t believe he won the draft while not showering and dodging feces throwing monkeys on Safari

On their knees for Qatar money so they can have more bants

Farzad Stoned

On their knees for Qatar money so they can have more bants
That literally is all it takes for them to sell out to Qatari bribe monkeys. They spent more than anyone and won tons of trophies under Glazers but unless they dominate the league they can’t be happy. Giant gloryhunters. They literally care nothing about the game, fairness, ethics; all they want is to rub it in the faces of us, LFc, and City and will sell out to do it. Well i hope they enjoy the Caribou cup by their own fans standards it’s the last legitimate title they will ever win

sdotzdot

Established Member
Berbaclass’s balls are now bone dry after all the fapping over Qatar he’s been doing. Post count boosting is all he has left, poor guy.
You see his posts last summer in the De Jong thread? One of the most shambolic things I’ve ever seen.

Genuinely would’ve never logged in again after that horror show. Don’t know how he looks in the mirror every morning.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

You see his posts last summer in the De Jong threads? One of the most shambolic things I’ve ever seen.

Genuinely would’ve never logged in again after that horror show. Don’t know how he looks in the mirror every morning.

What did he write about De Jong?

sdotzdot

Established Member
What did he write about De Jong?
He spent the entire summer riding him and berating any fan who thought the transfer wasn’t happening. His cockiness was at another level then at the end when it was clear he was never signing for them he acted as if he thought the deal was dead ages ago and was just having a laugh.

I’m talking 1-2k posts in just the Frenkie transfer thread. It was a shambles.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom