• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

I think if you say Chelsea is worth 4 billion, you'd not be far off with 6 for Man United. Much bigger club, especially globally. Chelsea Clinton is probably more famous than Chelsea football club.

The thing is it’s 6 billion then you’d have to spend billions to upgrade the infrastructure of the club. I don’t have any experience being a billionaire like @GDeep™ but if you made it this far as a billionaire you’d know straight away spending on United would be a terrible investment. This new owner will need to have money to burn.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Liverpool and Utd both willing to sell? Linked to the European Super League going tits up obviously.

Maybe we’ll be next? Maybe we’re spending now to put ourselves in a better position for a sale?

InTErEstIngz.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

The thing is it’s 6 billion then you’d have to spend billions to upgrade the infrastructure of the club. I don’t have any experience being a billionaire like @GDeep™ but if you made it this far as a billionaire you’d know straight away spending on United would be a terrible investment. This new owner will need to have money to burn.

I think Man United will always be interesting for a potential buyer. Infrastructure is fairly easy to invest in. Building a global reach can take decades. Real Madrid and Barcelona are not on the market. If you want to buy a ready made club with that kind of global audience, you'd have to look at buying Man United.

I'm pretty sure the Saudis would have bought Manchester United over Newcastle. Yes, Newcastle is cheaper, but it will take years, if ever, to build the club to reach the stature that Manchester United have globally.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
If I was a billionaire my dream would be to buy Utd and make them a top club again.

If you were a billionaire who happened to watch football in the 90s and 2000s, how many billionaires were doing that and actually have the money to buy and invest? None I’d imagine.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
How much Abra sold Chelsea? Just about 4B? I think Glazers just asking too much here yes manutd is still biggest brand in England but definitely not worth 6B specially considering the state of infrastructure and stadium.

You're not thinking big enough. Man United are definitely worth 6B.

They are just off the biggest brand in world football, despite the last 10 years of absolute rubbish from the club.

They should be targeted by a state, as City were. And if they can get to the levels and consistency of City now, they'll be twice the club, bringing in twice the revenue. In total it needs about 6.5B to get the club back to the top levels, playing modern football IMO. Do that and they will have a monster, both financially and as a perception washer.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Saw a Sp**s fan somewhere say that if Liverpool and United get super rich owners, they'll accept, because it keeps us out the top 4 :lol:

The desperation is growing amongst them :lol:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Not big surprise here he always wanted to buy utd.

Don't think middle east state would be interested if the Saudi kingdom didn't buy Newcastle they'd take this big opportunity. Musk and Bezos aren't interested in sports they'd have easily bought one specially from USA if they want to.

D

Deleted member 102404

If we signed Ronaldo, would you leave the forum?
No. If he did I would support him and hope he does well.
But even if that was the plan, we’re not signing him. Thankfully.
Odd question really, but I will reciprocate. If we don’t sign him will you leave the forum?

Latest posts+

Top Bottom